Taikin Build

So I was looking for some taiking builds purely for pvp. Around rank 9-12 if possible. Also advice would be awesome.

A Tai’Kin survives by its speed and being hard to hit. Adopting my current r15 build to r12 would end with smth like this.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190524_152639.png

taikin_crew.png

The choice not taking any Jump was only done to work around a bug in their Linux client.

Thanks a lot. How do you deal with fast ships who rotate fast? Also which gun should I use mostly?

13 hours ago, Demonbane said:

Thanks a lot. How do you deal with fast ships who rotate fast? Also which gun should I use mostly?

IMO most guns in this game have their use, so none is totally wrong. I go with either Pulse Laser or Thar’Ok beamer.

Dealing with fast high rotation enemies is about making proper usage of your full slowing arsenal, Inhibitor Crystal, Slowing missiles and Satellite crystal, I normally start by using the Inhibitor Crystal and Satellite crystal to slow them down and throw a Slowing missile at them before let the Inhibitor Crystal explode, than it is just a matter of trying to hit the enemy :slight_smile:

15 hours ago, John161 said:

IMO most guns in this game have their use, so none is totally wrong. I go with either Pulse Laser or Thar’Ok beamer.

Dealing with fast high rotation enemies is about making proper usage of your full slowing arsenal, Inhibitor Crystal, Slowing missiles and Satellite crystal, I normally start by using the Inhibitor Crystal and Satellite crystal to slow them down and throw a Slowing missile at them before let the Inhibitor Crystal explode, than it is just a matter of trying to hit the enemy ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Ah thankyou. I havent unlocked them yet and using tharok beamer I think (The one that makes the bubbles).