T2 Premium ship

So I’m looking to buy a T2 premium vessel, but I can’t, for the love of god, decide on which one. Let’s just take away any preferences I have towards certain roles (I tend to play…uhm…everything):

Which T2 Premium would you recommend, and why?

So I’m looking to buy a T2 premium vessel, but I can’t, for the love of god, decide on which one. Let’s just take away any preferences I have towards certain roles (I tend to play…uhm…everything):

Kalah or Rhino

Because GunShips are the most powerful ships in T2, and Kalah is the best one (very close to Deimos 2 though)

Rhino is very powerful due its passive bonus ( i hate the way it looks though)

Personnaly, I really like the Shark from the Empire… but i think you will have to buy a DLC to get it,

Kalah, Rhi-No or Crus-Q.

Scout used to be an absolute monster when kitted out right. Personally, I still think it’s my favourite T2 ship, although Recons were nerfed since I last flew it.

So I guess my answer is “whatever your favourite class is”. I like flying Recons in T2 / T3, so the Scout is my best T2 Premium.

Scout used to be an absolute monster when kitted out right. Personally, I still think it’s my favourite T2 ship, although Recons were nerfed since I last flew it.

So I guess my answer is “whatever your favourite class is”. I like flying Recons in T2 / T3, so the Scout is my best T2 Premium.

xxxx that noise, I’d rather have my Dorf2.

xxxx that noise, I’d rather have my Dorf2.

Yep, dwarf 2 ftw