T2 gameplay

Hello everyone,

I’m fairy new to this game and I just had few games in row with end game players with thousands of games played.

I would love to know if situation where newbies like me are matched with ppl who played hundreds of hours(check screens) are normal is Star Conflict.

jTD1Dd8.jpg

1YJ8uIK.jpg

RFFYO5D.jpg

The usual pvp match making, unfortunately it is like that, I just hope they improve it.

There is not any rule preventing veteran player from playing into lower tier. I, my self, play in T2 from time to time depending on server population. If you dont feel comfortable in T2 yet, try to master all the ship in T1 and move up once you feel your ready.

Or add me to your followed list and when I am online playing, get a hold of me so we can team up and I could show you some trick :fed001:

You are using Akaruls avatar, it is your 1st post, you are top of the chart - I don’t believe you!

on subject - I tend to believe that majority of the time “veterans” go into T2 because it is so easy for them to play down-there, play half afk and feel like you are a god since you can easily destroy whole enemy team alone. It is a never going away “must feel that I am better than others” and since it is much harder to achieve in higher tiers - they go down. This syndrome is common for every-single PvP game, even with matchmaker in place (in other games) that balances by experience and “judged skill” they still find a way to get into complete n00b teams to have that feelings.

In short “human nature”

You are using Akaruls avatar, it is your 1st post, you are top of the chart - I don’t believe you!

on subject - I tend to believe that majority of the time “veterans” go into T2 because it is so easy for them to play down-there, play half afk and feel like you are a god since you can easily destroy whole enemy team alone. It is a never going away “must feel that I am better than others” and since it is much harder to achieve in higher tiers - they go down. This syndrome is common for every-single PvP game, even with matchmaker in place (in other games) that balances by experience and “judged skill” they still find a way to get into complete n00b teams to have that feelings.

In short “human nature”

Or maybe you are sick of playing 4v4 and want to play a proper 12v12 game.

Just saying.

Or maybe you are sick of playing 4v4 and want to play a proper 12v12 game.

Just saying.

with “average skill level in T2” you might as well go into custom and put 12v12 - will get more challenge.

Oh yes, Sash, uuumm, well, if u pass on his exam u may enter to higher levels. Seriously, he has been there since I started playing this game.

Thank’s for responses.

It clarified a lot.

Who is Akarul?

You don’t believe me? How so?

Who is Akarul?

Me =)

Who is Akarul?

^Him

Me =)

And here is how you summon an Administration…

:005j:

I do not know anyone with that name. Akarul?!

Akaurl? Yes.

Wait. you lost against Sash? You Ace.

Me =)

Nice to meet you!

And here is how you summon an Administration…

:005j:

I always liked summoner class.

Wait. you lost against Sash? You Ace.

I’m not an Ace… I played only 66games

Removed by Author 

The forum replaces n00b with ace.

The forum replaces n00b with ace.

You are such a Ace. /sarcasm

GAH. It even changes mine! 

I like how it replaces n00b with Ace :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know… I can say nооb without it turning into ace. I don’t need to put "0"s or anything. See

nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb nооb

I would like to ADD… there are a few of us that may fit into the category of this so called “casual” player:

We just happen to: 

A.  have over Ten thousand games 

B.  Happen to be in a Corp that has an abundance\predominance of “Highly SKILLED” players

C.  Kind of like being in the “less stressful” environment of the lower tiers (T2-3)

D.  Though lately I have seen a trend of players coming into T2 and T3 who seemed to have a bravado that they are really good so when they do run into players who have “been around the block” they tend to rant about cheating or even resort to indicating we should not be down in the lower tiers.    

Compared to 97%  of my mates in the CORP… I define the category of N00BISH and it doesn’t bother me a bit. :00555: