T2 gameplay Kalah. Farm style.

The hypocrisy in this thread is off the charts lol, half of you have posted several screenshots in Best Scores thread roflstomping in T3 with Bear/DE/Blood Tormentor (sometimes even in squads) like if it was any different than this.

t3 can be considered as end-game though, since the higher tiers are less populated, and the tournaments and dreadnought battles take place there.

t3 can be considered as end-game though, since the higher tiers are less populated, and the tournaments and dreadnought battles take place there.

Tis true.

you can’t really compare T3 to T2. Most veteran pilots fly in T3 nowadays (as they have for a long, long time). T2 is still regarded as a low tier, where n00bs can learn more of the ropes before moving on to the more competitive tiers (T3+).

I think you are missing resi’s point, i doubt he has an issue with T3 on it is own, but fact is 99% of screenshots in that “Best Scores” threads are from games where someone stomped utterly terrible teams. And that happens in T3 way more often than in T5, because progression power disbalance in T3 is the biggest out of all tiers

T3 is full of Aces just like T2. It’s “end game” because veterans keep farming there. that doesn’t mean it’s any hard to stomp in T3, specially if you are facing R7’s with your full purple ship. All that tournament stuff is just bullshit since they are no way similar to pub games.

edit: what I meant was what Kostyan said, basically. I don’t care if you farm them or not, but don’t bash on Takamina (which will farm people no matter the tier) with such comments since most of you do the same in some ways.

I myself did the daily missions in T2 because it was faster, both queue and games, and easier, and I couldn’t care less. Btw T2 was full of decent corpless players with a lot of potential.

Those players don’t need a squad in t2 but they were in a squad…

edit: what I meant was what Kostyan said, basically. I don’t care if you farm them or not, but don’t bash on Takamina (which will farm people no matter the tier) with such comments since most of you do the same in some ways.

Now I really want to see Taka vs Base 1 VS 1  :008j:

Any tier is consider farming when you squad with Base   :00555:

They both have exceptional Aiming skills, but Taka knows how to fly his ship and Aim, Base can only Aim.