Synergy in Invasion!

This needs to happen. And ik you already get syn from missions but they are uncommon and take too long. I need syn from kills or captures or stuff. Idk and idc I just need synergy from all this invasion playtime.

Just to appease you. 5 synergy points for each AI kill.

The reason they don’t is because of how easy it is to abuse. Park a Guard in the corner of a R4 map and write a macro that activates the Pulsar for you and you could amass hundreds of thousands of free synergy points (not to mention normal synergy) while at work or at school or whatever.

Of course, the lack of synergy also shows that this game clearly wasn’t designed with Invasion in mind; it feels horribly tacked on.

That’s illegal automation and bannable. And I’ll take 5 synergy per kill. Or steadily increasing syn per ranked sector with +50 syn per kill in frontier sectors. Idk but I’d love even a little.

I need syn from kills or captures or stuff. Idk and idc I just need synergy from all this invasion playtime.

Well too bad.

It might be my new forum title. Elitist Pancake is oudtadted.

I am a little sad you guys never adopted The WafflePacK

I was unaware of any relationship between us. You’ve always just been a real downer. For every. Fricking. Post.

But it’s hilarious. At least, I think so.

arrogant twatting cockwomble

#bestinsult2k14

It might be my new forum title. Elitist Pancake is oudtadted.

Such a shame. Elitist Pancake is quite classy.

I was unaware of any relationship between us. You’ve always just been a real downer. For every. Fricking. Post.

I like to play tsundere  :01111:

That’s illegal automation and bannable. And I’ll take 5 synergy per kill. Or steadily increasing syn per ranked sector with +50 syn per kill in frontier sectors. Idk but I’d love even a little.

Hey! Your about me is stolen from my post!

Hey! Your about me is stolen from my post!

Ikr. It’s awesome. By far one of the most creative insults I’ve ever heard.

Ikr. It’s awesome. By far one of the most creative insults I’ve ever heard.

You haven’t met me on a GOOD night, That was just a wee sample of my distinctive repertoire.  There is something to be said, for an angry Scotman with his rant on !