Sybil setup help requests

Greetings, pilots! I recently achieved a personal milestone of manufacturing a Sibyl, of which I’m very proud of. (Bear with me)

And now, I come here to ask for some guidance regarding this beautiful ship. If anyone could point me in the right direction regarding a configuration for this juggernaut, I’d be really grateful! 

I have read xKostyan’s guide regarding destroyers but I don’t know if his awesome builds are still viable in the current meta, after the nerfs that have occurred and also after the devs making it virtually impossible to build Photon emitters or Gravi lenses.

I understand the most optimal configuration is a high shield regen, but I also wanted to know if there’s also a dps kind of build there. Any tips and tricks anyone has to offer, will be most welcome!

Try this one. Very effective in PvP and Sector Conquest.

Sibyl.png.80cb08895e2e52cc271b8390634627ec.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_z3ROrZwM8

If all else fails you can use this vid to have fun with dem shields ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I recommend using at least one adaptive shield, as they work well on dessies.

7 hours ago, Russiandude said:

Try this one. Very effective in PvP and Sector Conquest.

Sibyl.png.80cb08895e2e52cc271b8390634627ec.png

A super long range build focused on the g’thar’du! I like it! But what should I use to snipe without photons and gravi lenses?

EDIT: Also, the passive armor is to keep the energy up so you can spam photons, right? I guess I don’t really need it if I don’t have photons. Could I replace it with some crystal plates?

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_z3ROrZwM8

If all else fails you can use this vid to have fun with dem shields ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

This is the regen build i was talking about, wow, thanks! This one should be able to take some punishment!

4 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I recommend using at least one adaptive shield, as they work well on dessies.

Really? I Hadn’t thought about it. I’ll give it a go, thanks!

For more questions about jericho ships in general, shapeshifter is the right person to ask (aka scar6, y u no rename yourself?)

18 hours ago, DgStat1k said:

A super long range build focused on the g’thar’du! I like it! But what should I use to snipe without photons and gravi lenses?

EDIT: Also, the passive armor is to keep the energy up so you can spam photons, right? I guess I don’t really need it if I don’t have photons. Could I replace it with some crystal plates?

If you don’t have Photon and Gravi, Use Tempest launcher and Pyro. And yea, in that case you can replace passive armor. Don’t forget to use 6-3 implant!  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

And no adaptives on Jerico destroyers. Any tackler (with range bonus on t4 or t5)  will make your adaptives useless.

2 hours ago, Russiandude said:

If you don’t have Photon and Gravi, Use Tempest launcher and Pyro. And yea, in that case you can replace passive armor. Don’t forget to use 6-3 implant!  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

And no adaptives on Jerico destroyers. Any tackler (with range bonus on t4 or t5)  will make your adaptives useless.

Adaptives only require 90% speed now, so inhibitor beam wont disable adaptives. Tacklers will only be able to slow you down for a short period of time, unless some long range gravi beam decides to annoy you.

Besides: your second EM resist will be useless against anything not EM. Adaptives will only be useless in very specific situations. In essence, adaptives are less often useless than a second set of em resists. I wouldn’t use two adapives nor two em resists, since than can make you very voulnerable in certain situations. I recommend 1 Adaptive, 1 EM resist and 1 Whateveryouprefer.

18 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

For more questions about jericho ships in general, shapeshifter is the right person to ask (aka scar6, y u no rename yourself?)

The forum says that someone already took that name :c

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Adaptives only require 90% speed now, so inhibitor beam wont disable adaptives. Tacklers will only be able to slow you down for a short period of time, unless some long range gravi beam decides to annoy you.

Besides: your second EM resist will be useless against anything not EM. Adaptives will only be useless in very specific situations. In essence, adaptives are less often useless than a second set of em resists. I wouldn’t use two adapives nor two em resists, since than can make you very voulnerable in certain situations. I recommend 1 Adaptive, 1 EM resist and 1 Whateveryouprefer.

You forgot about Tai’kin, Waz’got station, missiles with slow effect, ECM stasis etc. 

Main dmg in PvP and Sector conquest for today is EM. So, your destroyer must be protected from it. Other resists you will gain from  %D0%9C%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%

My Sybil won hundreds of battles with this setup  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

Check it:

Spoiler

20 hours ago, Russiandude said:

A miracle happened and I got the rare part needed to craft the gravi lenses, so I guess i’ll use the lenses and a tempest/pyro ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

By the way, what other implants do you use with that build? I’d be happy to know!

15 hours ago, Russiandude said:

You forgot about Tai’kin, Waz’got station, missiles with slow effect, ECM stasis etc. 

Main dmg in PvP and Sector conquest for today is EM. So, your destroyer must be protected from it. Other resists you will gain from  %D0%9C%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%

My Sybil won hundreds of battles with this setup  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

Check it:

Hide contents

Darn, nice moves with your Sibyl! But how does your G’Thar’Du deal so much damage? Is it built for crit too? Or is it because it used to deal that amount of damage before the huge nerfs? I’d really like to know your implants! Haha

Thanks a lot for your help!!

1 hour ago, DgStat1k said:

Or is it because it used to deal that amount of damage before the huge nerfs?

Yea, this is an old august video. But I’ve played my Sybil yesterday vs P2W wing. Their Brave with his G’Thar’Du and Photon couldn’t even reduce my shield by half, mostly because my huge EM resists and shield regeneration.  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Implants:

Spoiler

xY6jFS61bUg.jpg

Gratz with your Gravi!  ![:012j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012j.png “:012j:”)

That’s some awesome gameplay! Jericho masterrace! xD

Still, i simply like some extra adaptives for all round resists, especially since mortar and vigi lasers are so common in t5.

Puny imperial ships are no match for devine Jericho glory! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

8 hours ago, Russiandude said:

Yea, this is an old august video. But I’ve played my Sybil yesterday vs P2W wing. Their Brave with his G’Thar’Du and Photon couldn’t even reduce my shield by half, mostly because my huge EM resists and shield regeneration.  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Implants:

Hide contents

xY6jFS61bUg.jpg

Gratz with your Gravi!  ![:012j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012j.png “:012j:”)

Sweet! Thanks a ton! I’ll give 'em a go!

6 hours ago, Scar6 said:

That’s some awesome gameplay! Jericho masterrace! xD

Still, i simply like some extra adaptives for all round resists, especially since mortar and vigi lasers are so common in t5.

Puny imperial ships are no match for devine Jericho glory! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I tried out the adapters, I think it’s situation dependant, but I also like the all around resistances! I might switch and play around with EMs and Adaptives every now and then!