Survival mode: Please remove it, it's getting very annoying!

Unless picking these things requires 2 seconds capture, it’s a no for me. 

I don’t want an interceptor/tacklers swarm. 

I’d like to see friendly fire damage here as well on secondary weapons. I’ve seen nukes and torpedoes to often set around friendlies (especially around beacons) wiping out 1 team but leaving the other intact. Any weapons that comes out of the missile slot as well as the destroyer aoe weapons (grav sense, photon emitter, pyro emitter) should deal damage to friendlies as well as enemy ships.

I noticed that collision damage is also trippled in this mode, just barely scratching a rock and booom, wtf!!!

On 11/16/2016 at 5:54 AM, CinnamonFake said:

The day will come, and it will be replaced with another experimental game mode ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I hope that experimental game mode will be “Capture the Flag”. Similar to bombing out beacons, but instead you don’t get a debuff in speed and you only need to put the flag in one location.

In my opinion this gamemode can be fun but it should be possible to choose playing PvP without it to prevent getting it every second match especially if your not a friend of the Mode or try to collect vouncher from contracts (i might be wrong but i think dmg dealt counts not as well as a victory etc.).  

Why not a fixed series of random maps with fixed modes and when you que into pvp you see in which one u will que and whats the next one for instance so you can basically skip the one you dont like by simply waiting or queing to something else.

I saw you in Survival mode Mac, and you instantly quit from it.

I know what your feel buddy…

#prayforkoromac

5 minutes ago, Waiban said:

I saw you in Survival mode Mac, and you instantly quit from it.

I know what your feel buddy…

#prayforkoromac

Yeah I’ve done that a few times as well. It’s funny, sometimes I’m in the mood for this gamemode, and sometimes I just can’t take the total bulls*** ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)  

Wait, is it fixed now? Survival mode gets kills and assist kills or wins, etc. for all loyalty contracts ?

I love trolling ppl in that mod xD!

Especially when you get behind the entire enemy team in a lrf and no one can see you xD

-Wrong thread, Sorry-