Survey on ships! Leave your opinion!

49773382_.jpg.e13a4a7f791e677f625d1cc4b537aec7.jpg

Hello pilots! Based on the received feedback regarding the DLC ships Shark, Joker and Razor, the Star Conflict dev. team would like to ask you — do you think these ships should be upgraded and moved to ranks 10-15?

Vote in the in-game poll and share your feedback in the discussion thread on the forum!

Well, there isn’t really much to say other than yes.

Joker already is basically a slightly watered down Stingray with access to near identical unique modules at it’s rank - so moving it up is well. I’mt not sure what to say other than putting it on even footing with Stingray; depending on slots would be nice for diversity at higher ranks.

A bump in rank also means of course, more PvE viability 'cause the higher rank the ship the better it is in PvE. Not sure why seed chip ranks haven’t been removed but I mean hey just sayin.

Razor is just all yes - it’s a great ship design and such a shame it’s locked to Rank 6.

Shark I have seen less than ten times total played, even including T2 tournaments which normally would be prime territory for the ship to be see use. A bump in rank would mean - well, it might not be a complete waste of money?

This is a tough pick, we already have Stingray at those ranks, and since Joker is also a Fed ship it might just end up being a carbon copy, same goes to Razor, it has to compete with Sawtooth and Panther and I’m afraid looks alone won’t suffice, and despite all that Shark seems to be the worst option, if they decide to rework the ships and give them unique specmods at least, then they might be more enticing.

18 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

This is a tough pick, we already have Stingray at those ranks, and since Joker is also a Fed ship it might just end up being a carbon copy, same goes to Razor, it has to compete with Sawtooth and Panther and I’m afraid looks alone won’t suffice, and despite all that Shark seems to be the worst option, if they decide to rework the ships and give them unique specmods at least, then they might be more enticing.

Yeah, the only real problem with the situation is that all of the ships involved in the survey have non-DLC counterparts either at their ranks or higher rank ships that do the exact same thing.
I completely agree that some kind of tune-up would help each ship have some form of unique identity like Phoenix and Reaper had but unfortunately it is just unlikely to happen.

Considering what has been done for Phoenix and Reaper, All the Pirates Ships should have their own reworks and uniques toys.

• Joker : Regarding the Federation’s Gunship Situation, another Med-High Rank Gunship Fighter is not exactly what the game needs right now. We already have a good groups of competitive Ships for the role. The hardest part of this is to make it unique, competitive and interesting compared to Stingray / Wolfhound.

In fine, the Joker should, and must have a rework in order to gain more popularity and uniqueness. Should it be Higher than rank 10 - No. Should it be a priority - Not till Silver Gunships can compete with Premium / Crafted Federation Gunships.

• Shark : This Imperial Command Fighter is for me the one who deserve the most to be evolved to higher Rank especially after the removal of the “LOKI” and the absence of uniqueness on the “LOKI”. Adding more “Imperial Toys” would be a great addition to the game. Gungnir wasn’t particulary “Good”. More than that, the “SHARK” appears to belong in the Rank 10-12 Ship’s Design. It is closer to a “Castor” than a “Deimos 2”. As a Pirate Ship, the “Shark” needs to keep its agressive design and mentality (as other Pirate Ships).

Considering the lack of Commands Fighters at this rank (only Flamberge / Excalibur) and due to the removal of the Loki, SHARK should be the first one to got its rework.

And make that thing a Cannon !

image.png.04958246035818f1342a328bbc4c234f.png

• Razor : Do it !

If the idea is to make all the currently available DLC ships limited edition, then this would mean there would be more limited edition premium ships, and decent ones at that, floating around in t4-5 with drugs fits. I’m not against the idea of putting them in t4-5, they don’t see much use right now, but if they become limited edition (like shark is going to be as of April 5th) then we’re going to have the problem of a select few pilots using/abusing bonkers builds on ships nobody else has access to, not a fun time :frowning:

If you’ve seen some recent streams of mine you’ll know that I absolutely ADORE these ship models, so getting them upgraded to a usable rank would be, to say it plainly, AMAZING!

The Shark and Razor in particular I find extremely good looking. The Shark is honestly the most piratey looking of the pirate ships, besides the Reaper of course. They could all use a unique feature like the Reaper I feel as well, like the Shark has that rocket rack next to the cockpit, Razor looks like it should have some kind of beam weapon or, razor, heh, towards the front. Same goes for the Sawtooth. Joker is a wicked nice looking Parallax, just a low rank. The Sai would also make a fine addition to the high rank ships. It looks like it should be able to poke holes in ships like the Reaper as well lol.

Yes! For the love of all things holy, yes! Bring back my glory days when the engi literally couldn’t be killed because it’s so powerful. I want to feel useful again.

let me be clear: im talking about the phoenix but ALL those dlc ships should be upgraded.

57 minutes ago, JinKo821 said:

Yes! For the love of all things holy, yes! Bring back my glory days when the engi literally couldn’t be killed because it’s so powerful. I want to feel useful again.

let me be clear: im talking about the phoenix but ALL those dlc ships should be upgraded.

I’m a lot more on board with the t2’s being upgraded to t4-5 because nobody uses them, but you don’t want the t3’s available in t3? Tournaments and sec con still use them

On 3/23/2021 at 2:36 PM, PapyMcBites said:

I’m a lot more on board with the t2’s being upgraded to t4-5 because nobody uses them, but you don’t want the t3’s available in t3? Tournaments and sec con still use them

we never have used them in sec con and i only did the one tourney WHER YOU SABOTAGED IT lol