Supercooled Charges

1. Description of the problem and what happened.

Before the last update, 10 computing chips would make 20 units of Supercooled Charges, lasting long enough to where I could gain more computing chips and make more charges later on. Now, 10 dupes only make 4 charges, hardly lasting me or anyone else using EM weapons frequently a day.

2. What did you expect to happen?

To make 20 units of charges so I could continue to use EM weapons without them overheating.

3. The conditions during the situation…

Normal, was a bit confused that 5 computing chips made only 2 dupes though.

4. Further details on the issue…

I’m convinced this is just a bug, because I don’t believe you, the devs, actually expect players to accept this change, as a copious amount of Supercooled Charges are vital to certain ships/ship classes and weapons, and purposely implementing this change would render EM weapons almost useless considering their overheat rate, even with certain implants, Heatsinks, and Shared Coolers, overheat times can still be outrageous.

5. Frequency of occurrence?

Assuming very frequent since the last update.

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it).

N/A

7. If possible, the time when it happened. In this case, we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also, mention your time zone.

Doesn’t matter, it’ll continue to be an issue until it’s fixed…

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)?

N/A

Hope I created this bug report correctly!

it’s temporarily limitation until next update

Hopefully the next update will be soon. If it’s too long then a lot of players will NOT be happy :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s temporarily limitation until next update

Why was it limited? Is there an error with them?

I having it where I try and bulk produce them and only one is made ( with one computing chip). I’ve checked and I’m able to mass produce silicon.

I having it where I try and bulk produce them and only one is made ( with one computing chip). I’ve checked and I’m able to mass produce silicon.

im having this issue with all mass produce munitions. they cant mass produce but i can mass produce or into parts.