Team** s: **8х8
Technical level: – T3
Game mode: Best of 3
Date: June 27, 15:00 - 17:00 UTC
Bracket** : **Single elimination
Location: “Lava spines”
1st round – team battle
2nd round – beacon capture
3rd round – team battle (if needed)
If the winner is not selected after 3 rounds (a victory, a defeat or a draw), the team with a maximum number of the destroyed ships moves forward in the bracket.
0. All “premium ships” and DLC are forbidden. Flights are allowed only on standart ships.
The technical level of ships: Rank 7-9, including Archilles and Hyena.
Friendly fire is activated.
Crafted combat drones and “Doomsday” missiles are forbidden. Missiles “MEM Inquisitor” and “Christmas fireworks” are forbidden.
Weapon Мк.5, Ammunition Мк.4 (from the game mode “Attacked sectors”) – allowed
For not coming to the battle or being late more than 10 minutes, team gets a technical defeat.
For contract battle both teams will be disqualified from the cup at any stage.
During the battle if someone disconnects, the match won’t be interrupted.
If a player failed to launch a battle or dropped out during the first minute of the fight, the team may ask to restart the battle with the player replaced.
Reserve players should be mentioned in the list. Tell the administration of the tournament via PM in game, if you need to replace the player. Contact - Maximum997. Deadline – teams toss-up
For misconduct of individual players on the team - namely, incorrect statements about the other team, observers, commentators and streamers, for unsporting behavior - the player is cautioned - with repeated warnings player is suspended from participation in the cup and then the team plays without this player until the end of the tournament.
The server is selected by the administration of the cup with the best possible performance for the teams.
The number of ships in slots: 1 to 4.
Mixed teams are allowed (players from different corporations).
- The fights of each stage will be conducted simultaneously. Some of them will be held by the administration, others – by the players under the supervision of observers with screenshot reports.
2. The teams get 100 GS for each stage of the tournament. The teams receive 500 GS for coming through to the final.
3.The team gets 10 Galactic Standards for each destroyed ship of the enemy, regardless of the battle outcome.
- The maximum score in Galactic Standards that can be received for the frags in a round is 200 GS in order to eliminate the incentive to farm the enemy completely.
5. No GS can be received for the 3rd round.
- Team’s name.
- Captain’s name.
- List of players, including captain (8 players) + reserve (max 4 people).
Application Deadline - June 25th.
The application must be published in this [thread](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/27399-confirmation-of-the-team-list-participating-in-summer1second-chance/).