suggestions on chat systems

Lobby chat:

1. need to be able to scroll up to see history

2. channels for different languages

ingame chat:

1. needs something to give instructions in midgame, co-ordinate attacks, by means of marking targets so other players on same team can work together, maybe something like shift+1 - attack my target or take A

2. seeing as it is match making, and there are no preset groups, maybe a random roll can be incorporated to pick team lead who can give these instructions. if he/she dies it passes to the next available player.

A timestamp (with an option to turn it on/off) would be nice too!

imma love having “radio” , yea… so i can tell my mates IM GOIN TO A !! . COVER ME !! UNDER ATTACK, HALP!!! IM TARGETING [insert name there] !!! TERRORIST WI-*kicked*

and… i dont mind if those in russian voice… as long there’s subtitle in in-battle chat for EN ppl… (somehow for me those russian “auto-radio” from bots make me feelin really inspace due im not understand a thing *kicked* )

imma love having “radio” , yea… so i can tell my mates IM GOIN TO A !! . COVER ME !! UNDER ATTACK, HALP!!! IM TARGETING [insert name there] !!! TERRORIST WI-*kicked*

and… i dont mind if those in russian voice… as long there’s subtitle in in-battle chat for EN ppl… (somehow for me those russian “auto-radio” from bots make me feelin really inspace due im not understand a thing *kicked* )

Agreed, a quick Radio system (like Counter Strike, others…) would be good, and, if they r going to translate the audio, give the option to select between English and Russian, i like the russian messages :fed004:

(and I could learn something)

i can already imagine *-*

“Engaging beacon A” (audio in russian)

i’m pretty sure the radio system is already present in-game, but working automatically instead.

however, i think the worst problem on chat is not having team-only chat ingame, as it makes tactics quite hard to accomplish, unless players have an external previously stated communications(say, Angels on aviation for instance)

yea … that the one i mean by “bots automatic radio” … we need radio that we can control ourself…

The voice command system is a good idea. But i dont have any problem with the current auto-bot radio either. (Beside that its russian ^^)

but we need that manual radio for a better teamplay

Sure this is a good idea and we will put it on the players wish list;)