Suggestions about stats display in the hangar

After a few days of playing i think that we should have a little more information about our ships in the hangar. It would be great to know their capabilities. My suggestion is to put in some popup windows. This will be seen when you hover your mouse over one of the stats, like hull.

For example, you point your mouse over each gauge in the equip and a small window will appear with the following infos:

UPDATED

Hull

defpi.jpg

Shield

20kc1hf.jpg

I’ll update the Capacitor and Engine sections later.

Capacitor

Weapons Consumption: 20 MW/sec

Afterburner Consumption: 10 Mw/sec

Regeneration rate: 50 MW/sec

Engine

Max Speed: 200 m/sec

Afterburner: 320 m/sec

Acceleration: 35 m/s2

Pitch rate: 50 degree/sec

Yaw rate: 75 degree/sec

Roll Rate: 80 degree/sec

Also if you hover your mouse over the ship name and/or level meter, itt will show you the benefits of the each level, like this:

post-14869-0-82703000-1336210085.jpg

Of course the numbers are not representing the real values. These are only examples.

Well… this is my idea. What you guys think about it?

Also, if you have other suggestions regarding this matter, feel free to post it in this thread.

I think something like this is already planned, but I dont have any exact information.

Hope something like this will be added nice idea.

I think something like this is already planned, but I dont have any exact information.

Hope something like this will be added nice idea.

I’m really happy to hear that, but of course i’m not suprised that the devs are want to implement such feature. This kind of description is used in EVE Online and it is working perfectly… well, mostly.

My only concern is the resists. I see that resist increasing modules (actives and passives alike) add points, not percentage. Because i can’t find any descriptions regarding them i used the percentage here.

If you can give me some explanations about the resist system i can update my suggestions. No real values needed at this stage,

Also, there’s should be a more complex readout on the resists too. I’m going to update the first post with it shortly.

We should fuse these 2 ideas! Yours and Hangar :smiley:

We should fuse these 2 ideas! Yours and Hangar :smiley:

Agree. Because your thread is older i suggest merge my thread into yours. BTW i mostly agree with your concept regarding the Hangar design, but we need something where stats and other infos can be spotted easily. I think lots of people will be confused if he/she need to search for various basic infos. This is good reason why so many people stop playing games like EVE Online after a few hours or days.

If you want the 2 threads to be merged, please let me know how you exactly want to do that.

If you want I can move the posts from this thread into the hangar thread.

If you want I can move the posts from this thread into the hangar thread.

Much appriciated, but first i’ll wait for Thorkoal’s answer.