Stop with the max rank max synergy missions

I’ve intentionally kept 2 of my factions on Rank 11 so that I can do max rank missions with the Destroyers

I haven’t reached rank 15 with the Federation because the moment I buy a new ship… suddenly I no longer have a max rank max synergy ship and miss out on an entire event because I have to waste time fully leveling a ship up to complete the objectives.

So, really, can we just not have this restriction? I’d be R15 in all 3 by now and use more than 1 ship in my roster if it wasn’t for this stifling feature.

AFAIK that issue is being addressed so there should be a fix of some kind soonTM.

Eh, I hope so. I’d kinda like to fill out the synergy on lower ranked ships, and bring the other ship lines up to speed, but that’s generally a waste of time as you miss out on the event missions.

The problem is more about the rank limit in battles. 

If we were able to use r10-r11 ships in r15 battles, there would be no problem I guess.

The tiers keep changing too often, its a rather simple issue yet it has been months with no end to weird changes.

The real problem is that if you don’t show up every single day to do 100% of the missions, you fall significantly behind everyone else who spends 100% of their time in game.

I don’t have a problem with daily missions, but when you actually _ need  _to do them to keep at the same pace as everyone else, kinda makes me want to play even less than I do…

2 hours ago, Xelavian_FDEF said:

The real problem is that if you don’t show up every single day to do 100% of the missions, you fall significantly behind everyone else who spends 100% of their time in game.

I don’t have a problem with daily missions, but when you actually _ need  _to do them to keep at the same pace as everyone else, kinda makes me want to play even less than I do…

Yeah I got that feeling a lot, it really just put me off from even going for the new ships.

What genius came up with the idea of this max syn contract requirement for nearly every freaking mission may be a mystery for us for eternity…

In the end it totaly takes the fun away from me cus i simply can´t play anything else then my R15 prem ships that i purchased 3 years ago for 2014 Gold while the other ship that i wanna level simply can´t be used cus they don´t contribute anything for the contracts. I can live with the changed system where you need to switch the station to do the faction contracts (even if i liked the system most where all contracts where active at the same time no matter the docked station) but i can´t live with this stupid requirement all the time that limits my play to 1 single rank every day.

Most funny is it when you get a contract (next to these annoying squad ones) that says something like have ship class x and deal y dmg with it while you have max rank ship in your slot… to bad that i can´t use ship class x cus the max ship is the onliest i can play when the other ship is just rank 10 or below… so these are contracts i can´t fullfill at all well played. If they hope that over this way i would purchase GS to convert my millions of ship syn they are on the wrong way. Most of my levelings now only go over the free syn i make with the ship and it starts to go way slower when you start to hit rank 9+ cus then the free syn is less then the rank 9 ship would generate for every mission.

With the previous rank mixing queues this wouldn’t be a big issue but the squad rank match restriction + new queues its a nightmare for players who doesn’t have already everything.
Its specially a problem for the players who rushed earlier to R15 on each fraction to R15 to open the crew but didn’t unlocked the recons. for them the missions are almost impossible and with the tight deadline they don’t even have chance to get the missions done.

I have a bunch of T3/T4 prems which are literally useless because they gain almost no loyalty rewards, or the equivalent of 1-2% from research.

The issue is same with Elydium ships. I suddenly lost interest to upgrade them (Not that I can, because I got 10 from everything except what I really need)
My Tharga is rank 6 and my Taikin is rank 5 but they fulfill the maximum ranked ship available from any section. So I make missions on rank 6.
I guess this was made to prevent vets in lower ranks but, with that I only use 5-6 r15 ships and my other 158 ships are just dusting in hangar.
Or with this loophole I can go either way, so it makes double no sense (at least on rank 6 I got in a battle under 30 secs but that’s an other issue).