Stickers

I’m probably just blind, but after searching the forum, can anyone tell me if the purchase of a sticker is permanent to the point where I have access to it for any ship regardless of the initial ship I purchase it for? Just want to know if I have unlimited uses whether permanent or temporary after the purchase.

From what I’ve read, only DLC and pre-nerf has been grandfathered in.  If you pay credits, it’s one ship only.

Stickers and paints are applied on a ‘per use’ basis.

That means one ship for that one application.

If you customize another ship - you will have to pay again for the same sticker

If you change the sticker on a ship - you will lose the previous one that was on it

Pre-nerf and DLC stickers are permanent and can be reapplied without limit as jrisom said.

I’m probably just blind, but after searching the forum, can anyone tell me if the purchase of a sticker is permanent to the point where I have access to it for any ship regardless of the initial ship I purchase it for? Just want to know if I have unlimited uses whether permanent or temporary after the purchase.

If you buy any ship customisation, including stickers, these apply to that specific ship only - and only as long as you don’t overwrite them with another purchase on that ship.

Any stickers gained from DLC are permanently available for all your ships.

Any stickers purchased on a permanent basis before these changes were made are also permanently available for all your ships.