Stellar Marines [STEEL]

rQmKxut.jpg

:fed012:

Nice work Sin! 

Guys. When you post a video or use any link please put them in spoiler. The big sizes of the pictures and videos displayed in the messages make the thread uncomfortable to use since searching on the page is longer and harder. I did the same with my previous posts as well. If you don’t know how to do it just follow the description below:

In order to put any contents in a spoiler click at the ‘Special BBCode’ option, the 3rd icon from left in the top row of the Reply window’s toolbar. Then choose the Spoiler from the drop-down menu and write any content you like, texts, links, etc in the empty box where it says ‘Enter the text to be masked’. Then press OK. It will put your content into the body of your message between two spoiler indicators. Only after clicking at the Post button will the content appear as spoiler.

Since the forum has been reworked, editing posts has changed a little. Now to make a spoiler simply click at the “eye” icon among the editing tools then into the spoiler box and you can write, paste links or put attachments in there directly. When done, click at the submit/save/edit button on the bottom.  

Thanks.

Thanks Sin for the spoiler tool, is pretty useful.

Destroyer super testing will be streamed today, Jan 13, MSK 19:00.

See ‘What all we know about Destroyers’ topic on Forum. Direct link to this topic in ‘Important Messages’ or here: [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/29151-what-all-we-know-about-destroyers/page-4#entry348508.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/29151-what-all-we-know-about-destroyers/page-4#entry348508.)

Link to the stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/AlarmTVcm/live

Introducing Destroyers stream video:

Refitting manufacturable ships:

Just a reminder to those that want to reconfigure their destroyers or secret project ships. In  order to do this go to ship tree, right click at the ship you want to modify and choose ‘Refit ship’. It will cost you the original price you payed in credit for the ship but nothing else. DO NOT use the DISASSEMBLE option! You would lose a big chunk of your materials invested in ship parts.

[media][/media]Some around here …

opsY3Vt.jpg

Hue hue hue

[media][/media]Some around here …

opsY3Vt.jpg

Hue hue hue

Fancy…

First battle with destroyer in dreadnought defense battle:

mM8pSxE.jpg

First battle with destroyer in dreadnought defense battle:

mM8pSxE.jpg

Nice

Hi everyone! here is my first post :D!!

i just show you my (first) destroyer hope you guys enjoy it!

post-256051-0-46593200-1453061514.jpg

Happy 1000th View!

:D!

Nice job SINaka.

Finally I can write on forum.

Error put my rights on :slight_smile:

:fed_lol:

post-247730-0-08524000-1453285790.jpgpost-247730-0-92065400-1453285811.jpg

the picture don’t working D:

the picture don’t working D:

Weird. I can see them. Anyone else can’t see the pictures?

Weird. I can see them. Anyone else can’t see the pictures?

I can’t see them neither it says “The image you requesting does not exist or is no longer available”

I can’t see them neither it says “The image you requesting does not exist or is no longer available”

Hmm… strange. I might need to upload them again. Tell me if it happens with other posts too… Thx.

same message for me :confused: (it’s the same for your quote) don’t know why