STEAM account linked to gaijin

I have not find where to post my question.

A friend has taken Star Conflict on STEAM and use the Steam Account. Now he want to play Warthunder. He download it from STEAM. But in Warthunder you need to manually log in, which log in information should he use? His Steam Account information? Something else?

Iirc there is no “steam log in” feature for war thunder.

You need to register on gaijin website and then you can use that account for both games (if you use the same mail address).

What I wonder is : by playing Star Conflict on STEAM a Gaijin account should have been created by default (or not)? How can he retreive this information?

What I wonder is : by playing Star Conflict on STEAM a Gaijin account should have been created by default (or not)? How can he retreive this information?

No playing SC only over Steam doesn’t create a Gaijni account.

I do believe that upon your first login you have an option to link your gaijin account to your steam account. At least, it was how things went in 2014.

Whatever e-mail address and password you initially used to start the game when you first got it is the one to use. Even through steam you are required to make a gaijin account, so search through emails until you find one from them.

Whatever e-mail address and password you initially used to start the game when you first got it is the one to use. Even through steam you are required to make a gaijin account, so search through emails until you find one from them.

You can make a gaijin account and llink it to steam but you aren’t forced to create one. Only back in the early open beta you needed a gaijin account.

I do believe that upon your first login you have an option to link your gaijin account to your steam account. At least, it was how things went in 2014.

You have this option all the time in your main menu when your account isn’t linked to an gaijin account.

Thank you John, it is clear for me now. I will check if its option is avialable for him. It is not for me because I played WT first then linked my account at the very beginning.