station protection

hi,   is it normal, when  me and other person, are in team and have "station protection actived " in main :

when i lead, station protection stay actived for  us

when he lead, station protection is deleted for us ???

is it a bug , or in purpose from you, if yes, why ?

Station protection takes the leader’s setting in OS, so if you have it on and he doesn’t, squadding with him will turn it on for him. If he has it off, if he leads, it will turn it off for you.

I hope that made sense. ^^;

When it happens to me i try to abandone the squad first and try to squad after getting into OS.

It will still turn it off if your leader has it off

thanks for your answers , but  in main/game his setting is also “activation station protection”… we have both  this protection on.

but it’s only with me on lead that this work for the both.

If he lead station protection is off :confused:

ntboble, will try to do like this, but really not sure it work… will tell you

thanks again

5 minutes ago, isalac said:

thanks for your answers , but  in main/game his setting is also “activation station protection”… we have both  this protection on.

but it’s only with me on lead that this work for the both.

If he lead station protection is off :confused:

ntboble, will try to do like this, but really not sure it work… will tell you

thanks again

Congrats you found yet another issue.

I have this problem with station protection on sometimes. I think it is related to playing 2 players using the same router.

ohh ? so, must get  differents routers ? but, If we are 3/4 or more in team, how it work in this case ?

will try today, anyway…

thx:)

and thx too  Mr theDarkRedFox

ok, we tried, with differents server… and also, the first time he invited me when he was still in dock, and protection was off… here,  he invited me while he was in os, and for the both  station protection was  on : ))) don’t know what worked better, but no matter  you helped us to find the key.

so, thank you very much, ntboble, will be easier now  : )

You are welcome, isalac.

After seeing this is a problem for others also… I should fill a bug report… i won’t promise nothing ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

So, looks like it is the bug. Then it should be reported properly 

booh:/ seem a bit complicate for me, that…

The Station Protection Activation will not work when i invite to group, or when i am invited by friends. All have the check mark for activastion on, and all have good or nuetral karma…```````` grr

the same: I and firends (everyone) has station protection ON - then we undock and station protection is OFF to all of us. its notorious :confused: