Station Protection Enabled message incorrect, when it is actually disabled!

Bug report:

Affected mode:

Invasion or Open Space only. ( incorrect text notification )

How to reproduce this bug:

Squad Leader (with station protection disabled - orange icon ) will always get the message ( Station Protection Enabled ), even when it should be written the opposite ( Disabled ).

You must invite someone in your group then disband yourself directly in Open Space (Enter, right mouse click, leave the squad) from the group, to see this message.

Message is not reversed. If you got Station Protection enabled , it will still write the same message, which in this case is correct.

My teammate got the same message, even when his protection was disabled. On screenshot it is enabled.

Summary : Station Protection description is incorrect (false), when (Squad Leader) Player has it disabled and he revokes someone’s in his group.

That is the reason for some confusing among newer players. This bug existed from the very old, but I forgot to mention it.

Screenshot: (As a Squad Leader, I revoked myself from my group and I do not have any station protection enabled (orange icon))

208ic1s.png

Issue still exists.

If any squad member don’t have SP then all squad members have lost SP

He want’s to say when you leave a group/wing you will get this message even if it does not get enabled.

He want’s to say when you leave a group/wing you will get this message even if it does not get enabled.

Exactly!

Video will be provided shortly!

Anyway, even if both players have station protection off and if both of them leave after they joined a group, message still says enabled instead of disabled.

Please, write step-by-step procedure to repeat it

Steps to reproduce:

1.) Disable your Station protection under game options.

2.) Invite a Friend/Player into a Group/Squad.

3.) Remove him from the Squad List in Open Space directly (Enter+Right Click on his name and select remove option with your mouse, when you select his name)

4.) Then remove yourself from your own group as the Squad Leader.

5.) You will see a message Station Protection Enabled, while it is actually Disabled. (Always wrong description, when you have station protection off.)

6.) As of update 1.2.4 and 1.2.4a, you will also see a blue icon on 2D map instead of an orange one, if your Station Protection is disabled.

Update:

Update 1.2.4 introduced another new bug. Different one, but tied to the same problem as well, that’s why it is under the same category.

Orange player (without station protection enabled) will be shown blue on 2D map, even if you go to Dangerous Sectors.

Screenshot:

2ahb11y.png

I did all that you asked for!