Station protection dont work i squad

1. After joining a squad and going to open space sometimes the whole group has no station protection. Even if all the players are with status protection on activated. There is a workaround in point 4.

2. Station protection should be on if all the players has this activated.

3. It’s weird because is happening sometimes. Maybe it is because both players are playing through the same router or because one is playing with a mac os x and the other with a Windows, but it isn’t happening all the time, so it is hard to say.

4. Another user, started a topic [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31588-station-protection) asking about this problem. I know a workaround. If both players go to open space and then join the squad the station protection is on for both. I was suggested about starting this bug report.

5. Not always, sometimes, but quite often.

[@[ntboble: sorry for using yours report - im not good in english]](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257704-ntboble/ “Go to ntboble’s profile”)

station protection bug kartonovy.zip

[@kartonovy](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257359-kartonovy/) from my point of view you can use my text, it’s ok. But you shouldn’t duplicate a bug report. Skula1975 won’t be happy. Here is the ticket number 0067640 and [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31626-no-station-protection-sometimes/) the original post.

Solving this bug probably has been delayed until devs build OS 2.0 or who knows why.

if Skula1975 wont be happy then he will delete this topic ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)   but bug is annoying and I cant play with friends… its sucks ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) seeking another game for now.