Station Police Forces

1. In any station, police will fire upon me when blue when conditions are met

2. Blue NPC’s shouldn’t fire

3. Be at or below Karma -2. Become crim in station zone on any side, de-crim - police will return to neutral visual state but still fire on you when you come out of your hiding place

4. This also ocurrs if warping into a station zone with as little as 1 sec of crim left, the police still maintain an aggressor state. Very impractical when carrying loot to dock with that you’ve just “requisitioned”. Makes docking near-impossible as you have to be at a lower speed to stay in the docking sphere. EM scatter field on cov ops does not seem to decrease their accuracy.

5. Every time the conditions are met, without fail as of 1.0.13. I will try this again tonight and confirm [HERE] if this is still an issue as of 1.0.14.

6. Screenshot will be posted later, Logs not needed as it isn’t a client issue

7. N/a

8. N/a

9. N/a

10. N/a

Please, read this [manual](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Please, read this [manual](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

I put as much info as I thought necessary, i will repeat the bug and give logs and screenshots

I have isolated the part in the combat log from my turn to criminal status to my death

Game and GameNet have been supplied in full.

Video to supplement below

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8649)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8650)

[Relevant Combat Log.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8651)

Please, attach full log

attached, section is near bottom

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8658)