Stater Tips or a manual

Hi !!

Please there is some starter tips or a manual to help improve our gameplay ?

Tks :slight_smile:

In the installation folder (in the “doc” subfolder) you can find a first, simple manual in pdf format… isn’t a complete manual, but you can see the controls map.

Anyway, i’ve see you in game a lot of time, but i haven’t see you fire or kill… you have some problem with lock target, aiming or similar?

If you have specific questions about gameplay, ask… because hide your ship in some space wrecks, isn’t a solution… enemy can easily find you… and if you don’t fire, also kill you become more easy :fed002:

Hi Angel !

Wow Help a little :slight_smile: , thks for this fed006.png

lol I am not playing :-)…one day I will explain what I do in space :slight_smile: lol

But is a free kill for you guys :slight_smile: …for now lol

See you

lol I am not playing :-)…one day I will explain what I do in space :slight_smile: lol

But is a free kill for you guys :slight_smile: …for now lol

Ok :fed001: but, free kill for players in the other team… i think your allies isn’t to happy if you become an easy kill for enemyes and don’t kill anyone :fed006::fed006:

Anyway, we are in beta testing… and you can test all the thing you want, if become useful for the devs :fed012:

Ok :fed001: but, free kill for players in the other team… i think your allies isn’t to happy if you become an easy kill for enemyes and don’t kill anyone :fed006::fed006:

Anyway, we are in beta testing… and you can test all the thing you want, if become useful for the devs :fed012:

Now is only for test :slight_smile: , when things get serious you can be sure that you dont like to be other side :wink:

But i am really anxious waiting for the MMO part of the game…fight is good but I love to see how the universe of the SC and explore.

storm.gif

How do I go to other planets? 010j.png

How do I go to other planets? 010j.png

I think new maps will be released later.

I think new maps will be released later.

'course.

/answered and closed.