Starships Guardian of the Universe bundle

1. Describe the bug in a few words/sentences. → I just bought today the Starships Guardian of the Universe bundle, which is advertised with 9 spaces for Seed Ships. But, as logged in, the new spaces were not added to my warehouse…
  2. Why do you think this is a bug → because i had 120 after and 120 before the purchase, and I don’t think 120 is the upper limit because the game offer me the option to buy more for 100kk credits…
  3. How often does this bug occur -> -
  4. What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug -> none, just logged in after the purchase
  5. Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.) -> -
  6. Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.  -> added in Zip
  7. Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful) -> added
  8. Log files + Exceptions
    ( Please only add the Logs and Exceptions of the game session where the bug occured, not all! )
    (Logs can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs) → added in Zip
    (Exceptions can be found here:   My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\Exceptions → that folder does not exist here…
    ( Upload the logs + exceptions as a .zip archive, not .rar! ) → ziped

screenshot-210526-214155.jpg.3007aa6f40bbc3c166270b108ffb7e05.jpg

[Bug.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20980)

Ohhhhhh I get it, the SHIP has 3 slots lol, that was a description, not an advertisement…

Just delete the topic please… ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)