StarConflict has stopped Working Crash upon Launching Game

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | I am a brand new user, and a fresh install of the game. When I launch the game I get Targem Crash Reporter “StarConflict has stopped working” |
| What you expected to see | The game to launch and start. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Every time I try to launch the game. |
| Problem details |   |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

[2020-26-02.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19516)

Could you please make screenshot with error message?

1189592647_ErrorMessage.jpg.b63b2f1df0f586e788c29ec59c222d7e.jpg

Could you please find, zip and attach Exceptions folder? You can find it near logs folder

I have created zipped exceptions folder and attached the file.

[Exceptions.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19522)

Accepted as SC-113254

can you please explain what " Accepted as SC-113254 " means?  Is this an error code?  How does this help me solve the error that I am currently getting.

We accepted your report into the our bugtrack system with id = SC-113254

But I lazy write lot of chars every time  ![:003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003.png “:003:”) ![:011j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/011j.png “:011j:”)

Does this mean currently that I am unable to play the game until you fix the issue?  Do you know what is causing the issue and is there a work around so I am able to play the game?  Do you know how long (approx time) a bug like this will take to fix?

5 hours ago, Orbisec said:

Does this mean currently that I am unable to play the game until you fix the issue?

I very want that you can crashless play.

You try to update Windows, update video driver - may be it can help you now.

Do you know what is causing the issue and is there a work around so I am able to play the game?

No, we don’t know at this time

Do you know how long (approx time) a bug like this will take to fix?

Sorry, but this we don’t know also