Star Theory: Star Conflict is set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe!

*Applauds*

Impressive. Most impressive.

Are we done yet? You wish we were done! We’re going to go back to the war to end all wars, the conflict that shattered the galactic domains of Humanity and brought about the Age of Strife. We’re going for the Golden Men!

Again, some context. The “present” of Warhammer 40,000 is the 41st millennium. Ten millennia before, in M31, the Emperor united Terra and began a Great Crusade to reunite the stars and the lost realms of Man. Even this time period is all but mythical for the people of the Imperium, remembered only by high-ranking officials with access to classified data-vaults.

Yet before that, even less is known. Even the most knowledgeable 40K fan will struggle to tell you more than this: that at some time around the 15th or 20th millennium Humanity, known as the Golden Men, were all but destroyed by a servantile race known as the Iron Men, who are often assumed to be sentient machines. No-one knows the truth of these events, which allows us to postulate that this legendary war, known of only in the most vague of terms, is the cumulation of the Star Conflict setting and the end of its narrative.

AFAIK the Golden Men died off even before the Iron Men turned on humanity, leaving the Stone Men to fend for themselves against the machine.

In before ‘the Federation is Chaos’

I… need to come back to this thread later when I have a better mind for this.

Goodness.

On the subject, I would prefer we keep the 40k obsession with skulls out of this. I don’t quite fancy decorating my slick Imperial hangar with dead bodies. I also like to think Jericho have more fashion sense than the Mechanicus.

I… need to come back to this thread later when I have a better mind for this.

Goodness.

On the subject, I would prefer we keep the 40k obsession with skulls out of this. I don’t quite fancy decorating my slick Imperial hangar with dead bodies. I also like to think Jericho have more fashion sense than the Mechanicus.

You question the Emperor’s Will? I knew it…

You question the Emperor’s Will? I knew it…

Coming from the Jericho loyalist? If I were still part of the Ordo Hereticus, I would have your head for such an accusation.

When life give you a lemon, BURN IT ! IT COULD BE A CHAOS MINION ! ~Inquisitor Bob, 39M778~

Coming from the Jericho loyalist? If I were still part of the Ordo Hereticus, I would have your head for such an accusation.

Now, now… let’s not get excited… I’m sure the Inquisition would love to have a few words with you. Besides, I’m as loyal as they come…

To question is to doubt.

*inches closer*

Do you have… “doubt” within you? Perhaps… Doubts about the Emperor?..

When life give you a lemon, BURN IT ! IT COULD BE A CHAOS MINION ! ~Inquisitor Bob, 39M778~

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i59/5/8/31/frabz-When-Life-Gives-you-lemons-Make-Lemonnades-f968c4.jpg

Now, now… let’s not get excited… I’m sure the Inquisition would love to have a few words with you. Besides, I’m as loyal as they come…

To question is to doubt.

*inches closer*

Do you have… “doubt” within you? Perhaps… Doubts about the Emperor?..

No one is innocent. I just happen to be less guilty than most.

No one is innocent. I just happen to be less guilty than most.

AH-HA!! Thought so. I’ll just call the Inquisition, please hold.

Spanish_inquisition.jpg

Spanish_inquisition.jpg

By all means, my dear Oryngton. Though perhaps it would interest you to know I was referring to Imperial creed with my last statement.

“There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.”

Should you not be more worried about calling the Inquisition?

Spanish_inquisition.jpg

xxxx the Spanish inquisition, we don’t need them! 

In before ‘the Federation is Chaos’

Nope. Federation is Orks. Which technically… oh nevermind.

We have the spikey skull ships. So HA!

Ok, fine. Federation is Chaos. They were part of the Empire before the Horus Heresy, then they split off, taking several elite units with them. Yay.

Also, Chaos Marines. BLERD FER THE BLERD GERD!!!  :storm:

Nope. Federation is Orks. Which technically… oh nevermind.

We have the spikey skull ships. So HA!

Ok, fine. Federation is Chaos. They were part of the Empire before the Horus Heresy, then they split off, taking several elite units with them. Yay.

One thing the Federation could become, if it would continue to exist through the Age of Strife, I believe, would be the Interex, as mentioned in the novel Horus Rising. The Interex knew all about Chaos, was more reasonable than the Imperium when it came to dealing with other races, and saw potential Chaos taint in the encroaching Imperium. Too bad Horus and his legion totally wasted them when relations broke down.

Or we could go with Federation as Chaos, since the Feds also tend to start uprisings on Imperial worlds, yeah?

Also, Chaos Marines. BLERD FER THE BLERD GERD!!!

BLOOD FOR KHORNE!!!

Also, Chaos Marines. BLERD FER THE BLERD GERD!!! 

BLOOD FOR KHORNE!!!

Personally, I’d go for Tzeentch. Someone else on these forums shares my sentiment. ;]

Personally, I’d go for Tzeentch. Someone else on these forums shares my sentiment. ;]

Antibus.

Really? I thought you were a Slaanesh supporter. Oh, well… At least you’re not a Nurgle fan.

Antibus.

… I would NOT be surprised.

Tzeentch_mark.png

This is the Tzeentch Symbol, I don’t know why, that remind me something.

Really? I thought you were a Slaanesh supporter. Oh, well… At least you’re not a Nurgle fan.

You wound me. I like to think I have more class than Slaanesh fanatics.

Tzeentch_mark.png

Exactly how I found out, Rakza. It brought me such great amusement to know he favours the same god I do. xD

Tzeentch_mark.png

Ayep. Knew that.

You wound me. I like to think I have more class than Slaanesh fanatics.

Well, yanno… Those Daemonettes can tear you apart if you get too close. Kinda like Tyrs do, tbh…