Star Hunt 7 [Closed]

58b6184614586_StarHunticonthingy.png.c4127f62fc33e55068466a781672d67a.png

Welcome to edition seven of this here competition.

You can ask me questions, and I will answer them, if I can, in a way that does not blatantly give it away.

Hints:

Look under things | Look inside things | It’s in a very, very small space | There are more than three | Very shiny | There’s 5 versions, but they all look the same | Have a frigate nearby! | Follow the shots | Think of tracer rounds | Try a preview | Mmb | Can be seen inside and outside the hangar | Can only be seen by looking through textures

Should no entries be submitted in one week, the hints may be refined. Should no entries be submitted by March 31st, this star hunt will be closed, and the next will open.

Piece of evidence (What you’re looking for):

58b618455e348_Pewpewpew.png.411c096566d22e58584a5bb62ebd7dd7.png

This was done in Microsoft paint in a period lasting about 1 minute, please excuse the poor/mediocre quality.

Objective:

Be the first to locate the evidence and upload a screenshot as a reply.

Should you have completed a previous Star Hunt, I request that any submissions be sent to me in a private message, as to not spoil it for anyone who has not completed the hunt.

Reward:

A secret gift from me to you which you will receive in an undisclosed form at an undisclosed date. Note, you will not receive it in the mail at your actual house, but you will know what it is, when it is. It should also be noted that winning subsequent Star Hunts will not result in repeated prizes, and should the same hunter win more than one Star Hunt, whoever comes in place after them will be selected, unless said player has also won more than one Star Hunt. Winning multiple Star Hunts will result in additional prizes, but the first place prize will always go to a new person.

Closed until further notice.

Update: Two new hints added.

Wow, this must be a tough one considering there aren’t even any stabs at it. But the only question I have is you say have a frigate nearby. So does this mean I need to literally be next to someone elses frigate in os for example in other words do I need another person to have there frigate next to me or just sneek up on someone with a frig. lol just clarifying since you say we can ask and yes Ik If I get the answer I wont put it here I will pm it.

This must be a slotted active module.

I have tried many times to take the time and try to find this one, but I had no luck. I guess it has something to do with looking Under assault railgun with the use of frigate in the other slot?

More clues senpai!

Update: Three new hints added.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:34 PM, xXConflictionXx said:

Wow, this must be a tough one considering there aren’t even any stabs at it. But the only question I have is you say have a frigate nearby. So does this mean I need to literally be next to someone elses frigate in os for example in other words do I need another person to have there frigate next to me or just sneek up on someone with a frig. lol just clarifying since you say we can ask and yes Ik If I get the answer I wont put it here I will pm it.

A frigate needs to be nearby in order for you to see it. (Helpful, I know <3)

This Star Hunt, should no correct entries be submitted, will be closed in one week.

Juan more clue senpai pleez!

34 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Juan more clue senpai pleez!

Update: One new hint added.

Wish more people would participate in the forum… ofc anytime we get someone to join in then people like xKlownsky scares them away with their lame memes and lack of wit comments.

43 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Wish more people would participate in the forum… ofc anytime we get someone to join in then people like xKlownsky scares them away with their lame memes and lack of wit comments.

Your lack of balz still amazes me. It is not my problem you can not handle even the slightest hint of criticism.

9 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Your lack of balz still amazes me. It is not my problem you can not handle even the slightest hint of criticism.

Uhm ok dude and wtf does that have to do with this thread now? Also where do you get these thoughts from? On second thought save it, no one cares. Klownsky hehehe

Spoiler

lmao that xklownsky thing really cracks me up.

Also papy what is going on?

7 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Uhm ok dude and wtf does that have to do with this thread now? Also where do you get these thoughts from? On second thought save it, no one cares. Klownsky hehehe

Reveal hidden contents

lmao that xklownsky thing really cracks me up.

Right, so your post had everything to do with this, mkey.

Btw I saw you walking your dog today

QwBPMLC.gif

LOL - that is legit funny though…