Star Hunt 3 [Concluded]

584f5f66f349a_StarHunticonthingy.png.1bac64e25e8622005dc99147447db6f0.png

Welcome to edition 3 of this here competition.

You can ask me questions, and I will answer them, if I can, in a way that does not blatantly give it away.

Will close on January 9th if not sooner. I want to do something for the December update, so uhh… if there’s little to no progress I may temporarily close this to do something on the 20th, I don’t know yet.

Hints:

Almost Everything Drops | Small | Really Small | X and Z plane | High not Low or Medium | Rewards | C default

Should no entries be submitted in one week, the hints may be refined. Should no entries be submitted in <some undetermined amount of time that is probably longer than a month>, this starhunt will be closed, and the next will open.

Piece of evidence (What you’re looking for):

584f5f66a69ba_Hahyouthough.png.25c0592319ae05ffd8036935df089bd2.png

This was done in Microsoft paint in a period lasting about 4 minutes, please excuse the poor/mediocre quality.

Objective:

Be the first to locate the evidence and upload a screenshot as a reply.

Should you have completed a previous Star Hunt, I request that any submissions be sent to me in a private message, as to not spoil it for anyone who has not completed the hunt.

Reward:

A secret gift from me to you which you will receive in an undisclosed form at an undisclosed date. Note, you will not receive it in the mail, but you will know what it is, when it is. It should also be noted that winning subsequent Star Hunts will not result in repeated prizes, and should the same hunter win more than one Star Hunt, whoever comes in place after them will be selected, unless said player has also won more than one Star Hunt. Winning multiple Star Hunts will result in additional prizes, but the first place prize will always go to a new person.

This Star Hunt has been completed.

15380449_673995382772126_5581036569524048243_n.jpg.718db42a7b8409d4c2b449a29511c86b.jpg

Omg I know this one too lol. PMing

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Omg I know this one too lol. PMing

Its like you scour over every pixel in the game, then remember them all. I swear, if I just, took a screen shot and cropped it to 1 pixel, then said “OK FIND THIS!” you’d take a screenshot and draw an arrow and a circle around the 1 pixel and be like yo I know what that is. Dude how? I actually had to search through stuff until I found something to step up my game, and you’ve already found it…

I have it too. I knew I’ve seen it before. Sending it in PM to give others more time.

Is it the cargo drone?

Are we looking for that exact pattern? Or is it like a hint?

15380449_673995382772126_558103656952404

15385412_673997759438555_209303236826818

phh how do you people know this… Anyway, sorry sinaka, uhh, well, *cough* um, rennie was the first to send it in as a reply to this so uhh… even though you got it in before him, it wasn’t in a reply…

Also, rennie how is yours so HD, I went up to it on high settings to look at it and that super pixelated thing is all I could make out…

Could be anti aliasing? It’s not really that HD, still blurry up close!

12 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

phh how do you people know this… Anyway, sorry sinaka, uhh, well, *cough* um, rennie was the first to send it in as a reply to this so uhh… even though you got it in before him, it wasn’t in a reply…

Also, rennie how is yours so HD, I went up to it on high settings to look at it and that super pixelated thing is all I could make out…

No worries. That’s why I sent it in pm.

Cmon… I just logged in…

screenshot-161212-211543.jpg.62ffd9c029fa012a000933761c706c44.jpgThis is as HD as I could get it on highest settings… what even

God I gotta stop doubting myself. I figured it was the loot containers as it is pretty much stated that’s what it is. I did the same thing in the last one too. ![:015:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015.png “:015:”)

It doesn’t take long to check a container if you thought it was that :slight_smile:

Papy what AA setting are you using?

2 hours ago, RennieAshII said:

It doesn’t take long to check a container if you thought it was that :slight_smile:

ikr that’s why I’m kicking myself so hard; I wasnt sure and talked myself out of it due to having such low resolution and getting close to one of those things and seeing something that small would be hard for me so I just told myself well it may not be it anyway lol damn I’m an idiot sometimes… O.o

that’s the last time I say meh lol

3 hours ago, RennieAshII said:

I was just using 4, last time I went to go look at stuff aa didn’t affect anything…