Star Hunt 2 [Concluded]

584f60fdbed8e_StarHunticonthingy.png.8a70ae150f6677ff583b1d3917fd9293.png

Welcome to edition 2 of this here competition.

Should you have completed a previous Star Hunt, I request that any submissions be sent to me in a private message, as to not spoil it for anyone who has not completed the hunt.

You can ask me questions, and I will answer them, if I can, in a way that does not blatantly give it away.

Will close on January 6th if not sooner. I want to do something for the December update, so uhh… if there’s little to no progress I may close this to do something on the 20th, I don’t know yet.

Hints:

Restricted to a single faction | Fast | Kinetic | Aerography | Priceless | No characters this time yay

Should no entries be submitted in one week, the hints may be refined. Should no entries be submitted in <some undetermined amount of time that is probably longer than a month>, this starhunt will be closed, and the next will open.

Piece of evidence (What you’re looking for):

584f60b85c189_theuhhfederationcopsymbolidk.png.a85f0a59f81d3ad88f75b4da9b883e73.png

This was done in Microsoft paint in a period lasting about 10 minutes, please excuse the poor/mediocre quality.

Objective:

Be the first to locate the evidence and upload a screenshot as a reply.

Reward:

A secret gift from me to you which you will receive in an undisclosed form at an undisclosed date. Note, you will not receive it in the mail, but you will know what it is, when it is. It should also be noted that winning subsequent Star Hunts will not result in repeated prizes, and should the same hunter win more than one Star Hunt, whoever comes in place after them will be selected, unless said player has also won more than one Star Hunt. Winning multiple Star Hunts will result in additional prizes, but the first place prize will always go to a new person.

This Star Hunt has been completed.

screenshot-161210-193520.thumb.jpg.538ffe0b92ce92e0ab75255c5bea9d6d.jpg.512fd5754bae6c69b5c4c9a788df67e4.jpg

7 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

Should you have completed a previous Star Hunt, I request that any submissions be sent to me in a private message, as to not spoil it for anyone who has not completed the hunt.

Awwww cmon.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Awwww cmon.

Duder, if you post it here, then everyone will see and they can just submit it super easy. You’ll still get first place if you submit it first and you’ll still get the smaller reward ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Let me guess, starting from the most obvious, general aerography, must be the marker or smiley 1 or 2 or individual aerography tokisan.

But my best guess is that it’s about the t4 bundle ship packs and their aerography bonus and since i dont have it i dont know it. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Ok kids,put your pencils down,good ol’ Thendir got the answer.

Spoiler

Wanna know how I guessed it?Has anyone ever looked to see what the image is called?No?Then here it is:

Yeah,good thing he left that hint behind on purpose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Ok kids,put your pencils down,good ol’ Thendir got the answer.

Hide contents

screenshot-161210-193520.jpg.493de35d64542b284356104ece20f68c.jpg

Wanna know how I guessed it?Has anyone ever looked to see what the image is called?No?Then here it is:

584c3df339d15_Desktop10_DEC.2016-19_39_12_03.png.580f4d642f7be8460ed4e96fe81dfb10.pngYeah,good thing he left that hint behind on purpose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats yo. Good job.

son of a B i even thought it was one of those ships but didnt look. Why? i have no fukn idea dude but i would have had it FAK! lol

How on earth did u find THAT…

BTW was i wrong about the t4 ship bundle aerography at least?

41 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

BTW was i wrong about the t4 ship bundle aerography at least?

yup.

1 minute ago, niripas said:

yup.

dang, i though i was close… hunt numero 3 plis? xD

Boy that was quick.

U might wanna step it up a notch papy lol

1 minute ago, ORCA1911 said:

Wups I backspaced 1 too many times and now I can only type here - because mobile - I thought 1 was too hard for a first time thing so I made this one easier, but uhh, step it up a notch I gotcha

waiting 4 the next one ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

On 12/10/2016 at 8:20 PM, ORCA1911 said:

waiting 4 the next one ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Alright dude well uhh I haven’t turned on my computer in like 2 days, sleeping 16, 17 hours a day and stuff like boi can’t do dis. Be on the look out for candles and red.

Im watching you.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u3.png

5 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

Alright dude well uhh I haven’t turned on my computer in like 2 days, sleeping 16, 17 hours a day and stuff like boi can’t do dis. Be on the look out for candles and red.

Red candles? Is this some holiday thing?

P.S. (I know exactly what you’re talking about just gimmie like 3 minutes to get a screenshot)

P.P.S (Also it’s a bad idea to use something that is so hard for the normie to find. You could have used a different one.)

Make it sea related ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)