Pilots! The bundle “Star Conflict: Ze’Ta. Deluxe edition” is available once again at the project’s official store. The bundle will be available for a limited time until April 4 with a 30% discount!
A special configuration of the “Ellydium” destroyer Ze’Ta with a fully completed development tree and all open Nodes.
- “Ellydium” destroyer weapon: “Kai” fission launcher 12 Mk.5
- “Ellydium” destroyer weapon: “Kai” fission launcher 17 Mk.5
- “Ellydium” destroyer weapon “Plasma burster”
Ze’Ta active modules:
- Active module Swarm control 14 Mk.4”
- Active module Swarm control 17 Mk.4”
- Active Module “Devastator beam"
- Active module “Crystalline suppressor”
Ze’Ta modules and modifiers:
- Module “Landing Platform”
- Transport module “Jump system Kapkan”
- Ellydium destroyer engine modifier “Speed Balancer”
- Capacitor modifier “Dead Hand”
- CPU modifier “Combat control”
Additionally, the pilot gets stickers:
- “Ellydium corporation”
- “Crystal DNA”
- “Ellydium skull”
Special bonus for everyone who buys the bundle — Premium license for 90 days!
We remind you that a Premium license grants all pilots greater rewards for each battle. The pilot, who receives a premium license from the Command, quickly masters new ships due to increased experience gain in battle. And when the battle ends, pilots with a premium license have two bonus attempts at trophy search — this means that the chance of getting new unique equipment becomes higher!
When purchasing multiple DLCs, the time for premium licenses is cumulative.