Star Conflict v.1.2.5 Discussion

You are welcome to discuss the patch here.

e07ee70c17243c691054c6948cfc.jpg

I like the combat recon change. This is better than my suggestion imo, and shows the devs can come up with reasonable solutions to issues with the game. I hope to see similar solutions to other areas of the game that could use improvement.

I like the combat recon change. This is better than my suggestion imo, and shows the devs can come up with reasonable solutions to issues with the game.

I also like new version of Combat Recon much better than previous, and as far as I understand, no one is disappointed with this.

I hope to see similar solutions to other areas of the game that could use improvement.

I’ll try to do my best for it :slight_smile:

I also like new version of Combat Recon much better than previous, and as far as I understand, no one is disappointed with this.

I’ll try to do my best for it :slight_smile:

Wait, how many developers are working on this game?! Just you?!

Wait, how much developers are working on this game?! Just you?!

xD

Of course NO.

I mean that i do what i can from my side.

Alright, so I’m going to try to do a general run down here… hopefully. First time trying this so yell at me all you want:

Combat Recon changes:

Really improve the game mode since there have been multitudes of cases where the enemy captain would run over and kill a few team mates before running back, and honestly the game mode seems very close to perfect now since the only advantage being given to the captain is the ability to see the location of all players on the map. Generally, this is one of the best fixes for a broken mechanic.

Klauss Inc. and the Northstar:

It is really nice to see a novelty event tied to something so important like the Northstar which not only shined the light on the origin of the Leviathon, but also gave the aliens a name for the first time (the Crystallids for those who did not read the Northstar chronicles). The rewards themselves from Ms Frost are most definitely one of the larger changes to the event since traditionally Klauss Inc. distributed prototype weapons for players to use and the tasks would be based of the weapons.Where as this year we receive 10 monocrystals alongside some credits (which is always nice) plus the promise of access to the first of the destroyers.

Sector Conquest Changes:

The changes overall will fix multiple issues which multiple corporations have been a victim of including fake attacks which ruined the dreadnought experience for those who have played the game mode (I played a match last weekend where 2 of the 4 corps pulled out at the last minute) whilst also increasing the cost for attacking a location. I have yet to see the cost increase for dreadnoughts so I have no clue if it makes attacking worth it or not.

Hangar UI & General Appearance Changes:

The addition of a less obvious button for containers and bundles is a welcome change since visiting the store previously usually resulted with premium packages being thrown at your face. As usual for this time of year, the christmas decorations have arrived, alongside dancing pilots and crew members and jingle bells which I’m sure will be here long past Christmas.

General Additions, Changes and Fixes

The player created taunts have finally been added to the game (Hooray!) with the creators receiving their respective taunt for free, which since it was a rather casual competition is a fair enough reward. Other changes like the addition of a weekly challenge for completing ten battles in SC leagues is rather interesting as the reward (for this week at least) is 30 monocrystals and 100 000 vouchers of a random faction (I’m assuming), which is always pleasant given that veteran players will now have plenty of monocrystals to speed up the grind for SP ships.

My general thoughts on this patch in particular is rather pleasant for once, since there isn’t any nerfing (for now) and no weapons to help break the game and assist in the demise of my GPU. 

THE MUSIC !

THE MUSIC IS BACK !

What about the new voucher prices (and the extended hull)?

My general thoughts on this patch in particular is rather pleasant for once, since there isn’t any nerfing (for now)

Damn, we forgot to nerf something this time.

Combat Recon changes:

-Really improve the game mode since there have been multitudes of cases where the enemy captain would run over and kill a few team mates before running back, and honestly the game mode seems very close to perfect now since the only advantage being given to the captain is the ability to see the location of all players on the map. Generally, this is one of the best fixes for a broken mechanic.

The solution sounds simple, but we walked a long way for this, so I’m glad that players like it. 

Klauss Inc. and the Northstar:

It is really nice to see a novelty event tied to something so important…

Nice to hear that this approach works.

Sector Conquest Changes:

The changes overall will fix multiple issues which multiple corporations have been a victim of including fake attacks which ruined the dreadnought experience for those who have played the game mode (I played a match last weekend where 2 of the 4 corps pulled out at the last minute) whilst also increasing the cost for attacking a location. I have yet to see the cost increase for dreadnoughts so I have no clue if it makes attacking worth it or not.

These tweaks are only first steps of SecCon improving, we are serious about making this mode better.

ENGINES ON FIIIRE!!!

Correctly see i, that loyalty required for Mk.3. modules changed? Other changes do you have?

Correctly see i, that loyalty required for Mk.3. modules changed? Other changes do you have?

What changed?

I must know!

No change for squads in pvp, see you next patch.

Damn, we forgot to nerf something this time.

Indeed, Long Range Frigates.

Oh right, and Guards! (Rakza :012j: )

My little men aren’t dancing :frowning:

ENGINES ON FIIIRE!!!

Have you seen my answer about it?

No change for squads in pvp, see you next patch.

See you (leagues quest connected with it)

Indeed, Long Range Frigates.

Oh right, and Guards! (Rakza :012j: )

Ok, next time.

Yes, there were some changes.

Have you seen my answer about it?

Yup!

Can someone tell me, what are those 2 black and empty areas, when you click on Manufacture button for Secret Project ship?

My little men aren’t dancing :frowning:

Maybe next week!

Can someone tell me, what are those 2 black and empty areas, when you click on Manufacture button for Secret Project ship?

I think they want to implement something new(like when the 2 Synergy lvl bonus were forgotten to reimplement) and these boxes looks like they will contain a selection menu in the future.