Star Conflict v.1.1.7. Discussion

“temporarily”…

Which is good, since I liked it.

[NuclearHail](< base_url >/index.php?/user/248365-hailstorm084/)

Thank you for the comment. Glad that you liked most of the patch.

1. we believe that holograms are now in the perfect balance. If we decrease HP they will become useless.

2. destructor… dark story and Pikachu wants to cry everytime this word appears.

3. The queue screen will be reconsidered afer reorientering the whole matchmaking. 

4. there are no special servers for open space. the current servers include all game modes.

5. Dvergr well the air conditioning is only in the cockpit)) so it doesn’t have to provide the thermal resist.

6. the modules will not be allowed. BUT again guys that post is not the official document and is out of date.

1. we believe that holograms are now in the perfect balance. If we decrease HP they will become useless.

I don’t see any changes regarding the holoships in this patch. Are you talking about future patches?

When do you plan to open a test server again?

I cannot synchronize my profile, so I do not have any backup now!

Server Status: Offline (It only works, if it is online?)

Synchronizing data with test server: Synchronizing (How was I able to do that, if test server was offline in the first place?)

For more details check here, since Skula1975 locked my thread, before I could reply.

The testers team will reconsider the original bug report and provide the answer.

I don’t see any changes regarding the holoships in this patch. Are you talking about future patches?

by “now” i meant in the current condition. Nothing was changed in the latest patch.

Speaking of holoships. They keep cutting my shield siphoning beam thingy short. Will it stay this way? And their insta-detonations after activation? Or the fake “We are losing people” messages when they get destroyed?

If anything the Dvergr would have DECREASED resistance to thermal because the heat must be evacuated off the ship ;p

Also did someone say detonation was removed? If my last custom battle was anything to go by it’s little wonder it is not available XD I say there is a bigger bug in your bomb!

[Sinaka](< base_url >/index.php?/user/247730-sinaka/)

the detonation will stay. About everything else I have to ask you to collect some more info (videos/screenshots) and post a bug report.

IMHO, the holoships are not balanced yet.

For example, you should drop the bomb when you holoship.

The holoships are treated as “solid objects” so they interrupt line of sight modules such as parasitic remodulator, tackler/ecm modules if they fly into the line. For a recon launching the holoships, they can interupt the ship’s own parasitic remodulator as the holoships appear at point 0 and are treated as being “in the way”.

[deluvas](< base_url >/index.php?/user/245607-deluvas/)

Holograms are supposed to confuse the enemy team while you are carrying the bomb and they cope with that task.

@Alikosan: About the frequent crashes: Thanks for the info. Very relieved you guys are working on that. Great news.

Can we expect an update 1.1.8 tomorrow?

Can we expect an update 1.1.8 tomorrow?

Probably not. Not that it particularly matters, if they’re preparing to release a lot of content at once soon.

Aww they fixed the Bigger Bug in their Bomb

/closed.

New patch discussion will be opened soon.