Star Conflict v.1.0.5 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24908-star-conflict-v105/)

Oh my… my drones… my sweet babies… npcs shooting my babies… bühü bühü…

Wow, soooo much content…

I’d like to see the new SR system…

no tier separation   :01313:

I hoped for moar changes that are worth attention…

Yeah, I was expecting that skill rating update. Maybe next time.

…but wait! What if it was one of those ninja patches again? Tillowaty, quickly place a microlocator!  :00666:

Okay farming loot in open world with drones is gone.  :snowgirl:   :008j:   :01313:

This must be one of those ninja patches :stuck_out_tongue:

This patch is for discussing content in patch 1.0.5, not for flaming. Not each update can be huge, so please be patient.

Yes it isn’t huge.

It’s not even average.

It’s less than mini.

At least update more corp emblems? Or more stickers?

This patch is for discussing content in patch 1.0.5

Which content?

Enemies can now attack drones

Drones have the lowest priority as targets

Changes do not include beacon drones and Combat drones of engineering frigates

WHY??

tackler in open world was so much fun in open world…

now i Need new ship lol

Enemies can now attack dronesDrones have the lowest priority as targetsChanges do not include beacon drones and Combat drones of engineering frigatesWHY??tackler in open world was so much fun in open world…now i Need new ship lol

You really found content to discuss about?

lol

Where is fun if you push 2 buttons and they do the job, that’s exactly the opposite, they removed it and now you can make pewpewpew by yourself, that’s what i call fun. Be grateful!

You really found content to discuss about?

lol

Where is fun if you push 2 buttons and they do the job, that’s exactly the opposite, they removed it and now you can make pewpewpew by yourself, that’s what i call fun. Be grateful!

it was easy. ^^ i will find a new way to kill NPCs

is was easy. ^^ i will find a new way to kill NPCs

I’ve heard that pointing your guns at them and pressing the Left Mouse Button was working really nice ;D

is was easy. ^^ i will find a new way to kill NPCs

I’ve an idea! Take a beacon from ingame and hijack it, then deploy it in unknown space and let the drones kill everything, they won’t attack it…

“Best idea ever”

Oh my… my drones… my sweet babies… npcs shooting my babies… bühü bühü…

Okay farming loot in open world with drones is gone.  :snowgirl:   :008j:   :01313:

Drones have the lowest priority as targets

Changes do not include beacon drones and Combat drones of engineering frigates

WHY??

tackler in open world was so much fun in open world…

now i Need new ship lol

Error, it’s called unnecessary moderation. In other words: restriction of freedom of speech.

If someone has an opinion about the patch you shouldn’t delete it even if it’s bad. But this world is not fair is it?

it was easy. ^^ i will find a new way to kill NPCs

thank you error and the rest of the dev team for this.  Not only will the tears be fantastic but now I don’t have to put up with these “clever” tacklers who stir up the whole zone like they just kicked a bee’s nest and then sneak around stealing drops while I’m doing the actual killing, I mean there’s always more than one cargo bay worth of loot by the time I’m done but it’s the principal. They should get a real man’s ship for invasion anyway.

no tier separation   :01313:

Noooooo, Maybe something for the Devs to think about for a hot patch *cough cough* like that’ll ever happen *cough*, or 1.0.6 (Hopefully).

So, they’ve listened to my suggestion and included mark V option in the warehouse.

However, I see a problem, since attack drones and sentry and guard’s heavy drones will be useless now in Invasion.

I don’t know, why it was put there. More failed matches in Captured Dreadnought and Ice Belt will most likely follow.

On the other hand, it may be good. We shall see.

Where is skill rating modification in 1.05 patch? Is it planned for 1.06 patch, next week, most likely?

Hey, at least you can tell what PvE you’re queuing for, now. That’s a plus.

AI

+1

I kinda hated selfish tacklers “soloing” PvE from stealth :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve an idea! Take a beacon from ingame and hijack it, then deploy it in unknown space and let the drones kill everything, they won’t attack it…

“Best idea ever”

yes this should work. THX