Star Conflict v.1.0.18 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26323-star-conflict-v1018/)

I don’t get the matchmaking changes. Could someone explain it?

YES YES YES, No more T2 in T5, finally.

If that is what it says then… YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

achievements <3

Yes! Finally!

Aggressor Aggressor :smiley:

So if I understand that, if I have a Rank 9 ship in my lineup I can’t use any ship below Rank 5?

My only concern is the way this is worded some people could go into a T5 with R13 and R9, which is still a huge tier gap.

YES. Great update.

Now all that needs to be done is revert the gauss cannon back… XD

ERRMAHHGERRRD!!! IT’S HAPPENING!!!

*faints*

Yes! Finally!

Aggressor Aggressor :smiley:

Only you should be able to get the Aggressor achievement, haha

Finally no more low rank Aces in T5 and it works, first match of the day the new system got rid of 6 ships xD

Achivements for Sector Conquest are nice i hope the changes come soon.

SecCon stage

what is that? A stage = a cycle? Or until the changes are made to the SecCon?

also

in game modes with a finite number of ships, such ships are considered destroyed and inaccessible to the pilot.

I’m not sure I like it. Players with low ranking ships should just not be able to queue at all. This way there are just a bunch of people with only one or two ships, with their low ranking ships enabled they at least provided some…distraction.

I’m not sure I like it. Players with low ranking ships should just not be able to queue at all. This way there are just a bunch of people with only one or two ships, with their low ranking ships enabled they at least provided some…distraction.

This. Kick them out of queue altogether!

Also, I just did some testing - I successfully brought T2 ships to T4 PvP!

The current system needs to be hard locked. Instead of “4 ranks below”, it should be a flat out cut-off.

For T5, that should be Rank 11, like in Sector Conquest. If you have ANY T5 ships in your lineup, Rank 11 is the lowest possible ship you should be able to bring.

Because as it stands, we can still get n00bs turning up in T5 care of the Mauler, and then flying their white T3 LRF.

Also, I just did some testing - I successfully brought T2 ships to T4 PvP!

The current system needs to be hard locked. Instead of “4 ranks below”, it should be a flat out cut-off.

For T5, that should be Rank 11, like in Sector Conquest. If you have ANY T5 ships in your lineup, Rank 11 is the lowest possible ship you should be able to bring.

Because as it stands, we can still get n00bs turning up in T5 care of the Mauler, and then flying their white T3 LRF.

We will watch the situation for a bit and if there are still to many issues we will think about further changes.

I think the same the problem should be solved like in Sector Conquest that you cant even sign up  for battle if you have ships below rank 11 in your hangar. With ships below rank 11 you have an really big power gap to a T5 ship and that only hurts your team and helps the enemys. 

And since the system is already in the game i assume its not to complicated to copy it into the normal PvP system. It should be used like this for the other Tiers as well.

I think the same the problem should be solved like in Sector Conquest that you cant even sign up  for battle if you have ships below rank 11 in your hangar. With ships below rank 11 you have an really big power gap to a T5 ship and that only hurts your team and helps the enemys. 

And since the system is already in the game i assume its not to complicated to copy it into the normal PvP system. It should be used like this for the other Tiers as well.

In Sector Conquest this mechanism is a lot easier, in normal PvP there are more Tiers allowed and more queues. It would be more work.

In Sector Conquest this mechanism is a lot easier, in normal PvP there are more Tiers allowed and more queues. It would be more work.

True, but it seems to be the best balance between what “established” players want, and what players just entering a tier needs.

In an ideal world, each tier should be hard locked - in T5 there should be NO ships below Rank 13. But for the sake of people just moving into the tier, we need to allow those players to bring some lower-tier ships to bulk out their roster. By capping T5 at Rank 11, you allow people to bring lower ships, while also ensuring those ships shouldn’t be so far behind as to be a hindrance rather than a help.

I’m glad people agree with me :slight_smile:

True, but it seems to be the best balance between what “established” players want, and what players just entering a tier needs.

In an ideal world, each tier should be hard locked - in T5 there should be NO ships below Rank 13. But for the sake of people just moving into the tier, we need to allow those players to bring some lower-tier ships to bulk out their roster. By capping T5 at Rank 11, you allow people to bring lower ships, while also ensuring those ships shouldn’t be so far behind as to be a hindrance rather than a help.

If there are still big issues during the next days, please leave the screenshots in this thread so we can discuss further adjustments.

If there are still big issues during the next days, please leave the screenshots in this thread so we can discuss further adjustments.

Which begs my next question.

I agree with JasanQuinn and the others.

Those ships should be locked out. Sorry, if it’s harsh, but I never tier rushed, because I understood the importance of proper ships in my lineup.

Rank 11 to 15 in SQ only! Some tier rushers bring one T5 premium, then the rest are T1 or T2.

Even worse, they only got one ship, which has no weapon slots, modules and equipment!

I have seen it many times!

Which brings me to my next observation.

Players must also be locked out , if they bring any any ship, which DO NOT MATCH rank 11 to 15!

This involves mixed ships of with T4/T5 standard/premiums.

Players must be locked out , if they do not bring at least 3 ships of an appropriate tier.

Players must be locked out , if they do not have their weapon slots equipped with appropriate weapon slot, which matches the tier of the ship!

If you got no weapon, you got default T1 basic variant, which should be removed!

Players should not be able to start the match, if all of their ship’s slots are not equipped with all the equipment, weapons and modules!

This should apply for PVP and PVE matches as well!

Also, why were Avatars not sorted yet according to the Faction, which it belongs to?

Taunts still have grammar issues with " instead of '. This bug has been reported.