Star Conflict - Undetectable Lag that is affecting everyone

Bug report:

I had 3 instances today in Tier V PvP, when I got huge lag or slowdowns.

I immediately started the SC Tool for possible connection issues.

Strange server behavior:

• teleport, but mostly slowdowns - 100-200% slowdowns

• increased ping or packet loss that is not detected

• this issue was affecting everyone in those matches (not just me)

• when one or two players died, it’s all suddenly returned to normal

• this issue usually last from 30 seconds to a few minutes

Check data for 18:50 - 19:20 or 06:50 - 07:20 GMT+1

Logs:

[2017.06.20 18.04.45.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14592)

ConTest results:

[conntest.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14593)

Videos:

Servers are not capable of handling all those data properly or there is a bug in the server code.

You should make a tool that automatically starts and analyzes for any possible issues, directly in the game.

This issue is now too common to have a good experience. It’s frustrating, especially because it’s always denied.

Regards,

Koromac

FYI, I am already making a tool that will run trace route when ping is too high and logs it in the same folder as the log folder for sc. When I am done I will post it in the bug report I created for the massive lag. PM me if you want a notification.

This happens to all games when they go beyond the  original design . It will only get worse like all other  3rd world games that try to keep up with 1st world games and cant get the players to pay enough to maintain the server memories … star trek online had the same problem trying to run 64 bit skills and graphics on a 32 bit system … the only way to fix this is to upgrade the server or remove the  skills and graphics that cause the problem . sadly neither will happen . so get ready for a slow motion star conflict as the rest of elly ship come out . because its the  elly ship skills that are over taxing the server limits . and they wont stop the new  unbalanced skill set to fix the server lag .

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/)

I know that it’s most likely the server.

Will you do something about it, or will you just deny that this is not the server issue?

This is getting ridiculous. Now we act as the OS cargo transports, gittering around. Thing are getting worse and worse but they keep releasing new stuff and not fixing critical bugs. They are building on a cracked foundation.

Really saddening to see all this. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Yeach its starting to affect PvP now too. This is getting annoying.

Dreads (sector conquest) has been lagging for a month, where it doesn’t show in ping

WinMTR’s results needed also. At next time, if repeated, do this test.

2 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

WinMTR’s results needed also. At next time, if repeated, do this test.

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/)

ZH654ch.png

I already mentioned in some other post that I am unable to download your tools! It’s not exactly this tool, but it’s the same problem.

21 hours ago, Koromac said:

ZH654ch.png

Show brouser’s adress string, please