Star Conflict - Thar'GA Bills.

Round 2 coming to show the cost of weapons, modules and much more.

Good ol’ cha-ching to the rescue  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

As expensive as it is, buying 5x XenoCrystal bundles yields way more Alien Structures, but about the same cost per Xeno Crystal.

nvm I think they both drop 10 Plates - 800g (20 chips bundle) and 1440 (5x Crystal bundle)

Overall price of the Thar’Ga is ridiculous if one would just wan’t to buy it right here and right now, and clearly it’s not meant to be this way, and more of a force to progress through the evolution instead.

3vZikiH.jpg

By equipping an alien ship, mm give you the worst teammate, have to kill 30+ ship just to draw, none of my team got more than 1 kill ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

I will build my Thar’Ga in,6 days and I haven’t spent a cent yet,amazing,I really want to see who will build them all,judging by how much GS some people have they either hacked it or grossed the game budgets by a whole lot,so bankruptcy wont be a thing here,for a while… 

24 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I will build my Thar’Ga in,6 days and I haven’t spent a cent yet,amazing,I really want to see who will build them all,judging by how much GS some people have they either hacked it or grossed the game budgets by a whole lot,so bankruptcy wont be a thing here,for a while… 

The biggest part of Ellydium ships isn’t about crafting them.

It’s about upgrading them.

The craft price is nothing.

1 hour ago, Milfeulle said:

3vZikiH.jpg

By equipping an alien ship, mm give you the worst teammate, have to kill 30+ ship just to draw, none of my team got more than 1 kill ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Holy effing bananas milf, just, holy effing bananas… Is this real life? All of that for a draw??

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

The biggest part of Ellydium ships isn’t about crafting them.It’s about upgrading them.
The craft price is nothing.

This is true. . . .  getting to rank 9 is very very expensive.

5 minutes ago, AdamWest said:

Sealclubbing it is then.

2 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

3vZikiH.jpg

Welcome to a medium difficulty queue

10 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I really want to see who will build them all,judging by how much GS some people have they either hacked it or grossed the game budgets by a whole lot,so bankruptcy wont be a thing here,for a while… 

You know that the money they got from Star Conflict gets elsewhere to fund other projects? You can check how many of them are currently active.

Who knows how much percentage Star Conflict gets only. I wouldn’t be surprised, if it’s the lowest amount.

They are constantly saying that they are poor or resource limited, so that’s the reason that they can’t advertise and make the game better.

In the end, it all comes down to responsibility and competent leadership with proper management.

11 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

You’re by far underestimating the maintain cost. 

9 hours ago, AdamWest said:

YZDZDbx.jpg

100$

Got the ship + rank 10 + matter absorber.

Without matter absorber I would be rank 12.

Getting ranks isn’t too hard.

It’s the specials and passive bonuses that cost A LOT.

On 1/6/2017 at 6:46 PM, Milfeulle said:

3vZikiH.jpg

Now you understand why I was always in such a bad mood. Ungrateful strangers who at best case, ride my coat tails turning a game that should be fun into work, and at worst case, feed to a draw and then report me for hurting their feelings because I told them some variation of stop whining and aim better. Oh, and there occasional hate tells from some covops pilot who thinks doing loopies or the like makes them immune to hitscan weapons, but those were more entertaining than anything.

In any case, giving a gunship health on kills and such is a bad idea for game balance, and I can only imagine what kind of cancer this will be when they introduce higher ranks.  The worst thing you can give a good player in a “team” based game with “role warfare” is self sufficiency because then that’s the only thing that gets played.  I’ve personally never ventured far out of rank 15,  Although if low ranked ships still get damage bonus the prometheus fire is still the best t5 gunship because it’s cheap and it can do spark damage at farther ranges and has reload reduction. What’s that? it’s a rank 10 ship and that qualifies it as T4? so what! It can still be the best T5 gunship. Of course vs a machine you pay for to be unkillable, I think it will be better until alien ships are nerfed.  I’m getting the whole IS vs Clan MWO vibe from this.  Next stage, they will release alien destroyers, rebalance alien ships, and present new gachapon boxes for people to buy.