STAR CONFLICT TEAMSPEAK 3 MEETING

Let me get this straight.  You insult the game these devs made and support.  Then you didn’t get what you want,  them to join you on TS because you have a grand plan or want to yell at them.  Then Threatened a dev. Then you got upset.  And now your leaving the game forever to screw SC over.

I guess you forgot this dev took time out of his busy day to talk directly to you.   Answered what they could on your original post. And sincerely tired to come to an agreement not just : did what you want.

I also liked your “They failed to come up with a mid way to accept the terms”.  That was funny.

WTF that’s his job to read the posts DEV’s would not exist if it wasn’t for the ideas people give them so they can translate them into code lines

I agree with Adam. You didn’t quite conduct yourself in an appropriate manner. This could’ve been handled in a much more professional manner. I agree that some form of dev/player meetup needs to happen, but don’t blow it for the rest of us because you get mad or conduct poorly with a member of the dev team.

Let me get this straight.  You insult the game these devs made and support.  Then you didn’t get what you want,  them to join you on TS because you have a grand plan or want to yell at them.  Then Threatened a dev. Then you got upset.  And now your leaving the game forever to screw SC over.

I guess you forgot this dev took time out of his busy day to talk directly to you.   Answered what they could on your original post. And sincerely tired to come to an agreement not just : did what you want.

I also liked your “They failed to come up with a mid way to accept the terms”.  That was funny.

Adam what ever m8 then jump back in the game and be happy i leave … then this all ends. and i wont bodder,u. the dev’s. and the public.

to all that understand me see whats going on and just leave it to what it is…

hold-a-meeting.jpg

Since there is already a thread about it, closed.