star conflict SLI support?

hey guys.

I am so new here so excuse me if I posted in the wrong place.

I have a lenovo y500 with two gt650 2gb, I am only able to play with one gt650 so my performance is not that great, instead of gaming 1080p I am gaming on 768p to achieve 60fps, so my question is am I missing something or the game doesn`t have support for multi-gpu  setups yet, I really love the game and I am currently away from my desktop beast of a rig ( shipped here at the end of the month ). or if anyone has a workaround the sli support.

thanks guys.

waiting for your suggesstions!

Well, I guess you will have to wait for your beast to get the best graphics. GT650 is quite old, and even the HD7870 which I use can’t run well in Crossfire. Although their method are not totally the same, it’s all about parallel computing. Star Conflict, as far as I know, do not support either Crossfire or SLI.

Fortunately, your beast computer is very likely to handle this game on it’s best graphic using just one Graphics Card. As I can run in 60fps 1080p on my HD7870 without Crossfire on. 

Well, I guess you will have to wait for your beast to get the best graphics. your beast computer is very likely to handle this game on it’s best graphic using just one Graphics Card. As I can run in 60fps 1080p on my HD7870 without Crossfire on.

Thanks for ur reply aiden, my desktop pc has 2 Gtx 670 4gb, I am sure I will be able to play star conflict at 60fps with one card on 1440p, gt650m Alone is useless in most games but with 2 of them enabled gaming on it is quite possible, I was even surprised That I was able to play crisis 3 on low with 40fps, so the experience is not bad.