_ == Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.8. Update # 1 == _
* Optimized the Game (long queues could have lead to a timed-out connection.)
* Fixed graphical errors, leading to a “black screen”.
* Fixed DoF-effect.
* Fixed a number of bugs causing the game to crash.
== Star Conflict OBT v0.7.8 ==
* In order to increase competitiveness, PvP-ratings of corporations now gradually decrease over time.
Game modes: General
* Added a new battle mode “Detonation”:
- The task is to destroy the enemy’s navigation station.
- To destroy them, you need to find an EMP-charge on the battlefield and deliver it to the enemy station.
* Added a new battlefield “Lava Spines.”
Game balance: General
* Reduced cost of repairs for T2 and T3 ships.
* Increased the size of the guaranteed income for participation in combat.
* Improved ship dynamics:
- Increased agility.
- Increased dynamics of acceleration.
- Reduced rate of lateral movement.
Weapons and modules: Plasma
* Heavy plasma: Decreased barrel turning speed during shooting.
Weapons and modules: Active Modules
* Changed the model of combat drones.
* Changed the way of choosing ships in combat slots. Now they are installed directly from the ship tree.
* All combat slots are now universal and they can be fitted with ships of any class.
* Additional 4 combat slots require rank 12 with any race, not loyalty to the faction.
* Buttons “Repair”, “Autoreplenish” and the ship info frame were moved to the Shipyard screen.
* Fast repair button (displayed on top of the ship in a combat slot), now also replenishes ammunition.
* Added a medal display window to the player profile.
Sound and Music: General
* More precisely tuned sounds of explosions of heavy missiles, the sound of flight.
* Tuned sounds of heavy missiles and plasma weapons.
* Improved balance and sound effects for plasma and laser guns.
* Sounds of collisions and hits on the ice.
* Fixed bugs in the voice system.
* Fixed crash when entering the game from Steam, if you have more than 100 friends.