Star Conflict OBT v0.6.5

== Star Conflict OBT v0.6.5 ==

== OBT v 0.6.5 Star Conflict. Update # 1 ==

List of changes:

* Time to complete the mission was increased to 45minutes.

* Strengthened ships attacking in the first waves of “Protection”

* Fixed some issues on Intel graphics cards which leaded the game to crash.

General

* Added “Missions” to the game. These are battle scenarios, meant to be completed by tightly-knit groups of pilots:

• The number of pilots required for the missions - 4 people. You can enter as a squad.

• To start the mission, select the appropriate menu item in the drop-down list of game modes.

• The first scenario “Shipyard defence” is available now: you have to defend a dreadnought under construction from enemy attacks.

• You need to make sure that the enemies do not destroy “control stations” that coordinate the progress of the construction.

• Please note that at this time the complexity of missions is designed for players with T2-T3 ships

• The progress of the mission is divided into several stages with different tasks, with each successfully passed stage providing additional attempts to search for loot at the end of the fight.

• The quality of loot depends on the level of your ship (but rare loot will not be better than T2).

Game balance: Matchmaking

* Further improvements in matchmaking and balance.

Weapons and modules: General

* Plasma charges speed increased by 15%.

* Railgun projectiles speed increased by 10%.

* Reduced damage of all long-range modifications of weapons by 10%.

Ships: General

* Minimum requirements to enable afterburner are now the same for all ships of a single class, regardless their technological level.

Bug fixes

* Fixed several bugs that led to game client crashes.

* Premium minefield now also carries double the charge

damn it - i’ll be unable to play properly till weekend…and the world may end at the 21th december

ARGH!

anyway have a nice battle

The new play mode is very intense sometimes and funny. At first dindnt know what to do or what to equip to my ships but once played few times you can last more time. The elite enemy ships are a pain in the xxxx when they attack you in groups. But the reward you receive after lose (i didnt win so i dont know what you get when win) is escase, is this intended?

i guess escase means tremendous…it takes a lot time of farming credits for tech 3-1,3-2,4-1,4-2 so may the devs try to make it a little bit easier for the pilots :smiley:

Can you complete contracts on the Mission mode?

== Star Conflict OBT v0.6.5 ==

== OBT v 0.6.5 Star Conflict. Update # 1 ==

List of changes:

* Fixed some issues on Intel graphics cards which leaded the game to crash.

this thing alone deserves a big

downloading patch

* Railgun projectiles speed increased by 10%. - buahahahahahahahaha, hail to the snipers!

woah the PVE defence mode is out? :O, cant wait to test it!~

downloading~

* Railgun projectiles speed increased by 10%. - buahahahahahahahaha, hail to the snipers!

meh, that 10% is meaningless realy but tbh thats the exact opposite direction of weapon changes iv been hoping for.

woah the PVE defence mode is out? :O, cant wait to test it!~

downloading~

meh, that 10% is meaningless realy but tbh thats the exact opposite direction of weapon changes iv been hoping for.

But also the damage of long range weapons was reduced by 10%.

Hi.

The Shipyard Defence mode is great!

I had got some time for playing yesterday night and I had fun a lot.

But somethings to improve:

• In the round 1 and 2 the attack waves need be strengthened. Because is very easy and fast to destroy it.
  • The reward to victory need be increased.

doesnt matter, for interceptors its still 2 shoot to be destroyed, and now even easier to hit

YES! the defence mod is amazing~

seriously 10/10

the only things that bother me are:

the invader Empire frigs spam Desin(you get shreded as a frig).

jericho casual ability to wipe out entire waves unless the enemy has an anti missile system

but still ! 10/10~

missed that but:

doesnt matter, for interceptors its still 2 shoot to be destroyed, and now even easier to hit

I agree, the missions are great

my feedback

• Mix it up , try to mix it up with an attack on a large ship as the last phase, and on softer mini-boss targets below that.

if you can add some mechanic that needs to be avoided but is obvious, for example a big battleship that charges a beam that’s like 150 square meters, that takes 15-20 seconds to charge up, with some sort of very noticeable effect. adding some sort of event that is unique may mix things up. perhaps you can do a timer, that if people clear the entire mission fast enuff, they are guaranteed a purple item.

• Increase rewards , or increase the amount of max searches, for example make 10-15 spots on the search map at the end, not 6, and give people up to 10 searches per a full clear.

• Experience Bonus ; Give a large exp reward for killing the bosses at the end of missions.

• Quests for the missions would be excellent.

• Improve AI - they seem mindless sometimes.Add maneuvers.

beautiful signature Uhmari! I liked. :good:

Thanks, I’m making them for people (though i have to remake mine, because i screwed it up.

check the general forums for more info

I see most people here are delighted by missions. Honestly my reaction after finishing it was -meh screw this. I played my tier 1 ships, and honestly it was so sadly monotonous and unchallenging. I expected to get destroyed at least once but no. It’s not that it wasn’t hard taking out some of the ships - it was due to large amount of hp some of them had, but the enemy is incapable of taking you out or dueling with you on any level. So it was - shoot at ships, flee to recover a bit, repeat ad infinitum (i played in dvergr knight). all done at a hellishly low intensity level. i dunno - pve can’t hurt but I doubt I’ll be playing it again. pvp is so much more fun…

some advices -

pve missions should have more real players (16 at least), ai need to be smarter, rotate condition more -it was like resistance to thermal like 3 or 4 rounds, put in some special effect, add some life to the situation by introducing communications between the shipyard with us fighters, use some imagination, add some events into it, like part of the shipyard gets blown off in spectacular effects… give primary and secondary objective, of which some could be failed, etc… But no it was ships like coming from here, then coming from there with increasingly more hull and shields - that’s it. Also I don’t like new loader art - that imperial looks like douche, makes me wanna join the federation.

the missions are really fun, but they need to be more unlike when “i’m with my rubber duckiez in the tub popping bubbles.”