Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.12 Discussion

The prices have been reverted back to normal several patches ago. I’m surprised you’re not aware of that. Should have checked earlier :slight_smile:

PAINTING TIME WITH FREE TOURNY GS!! :lol:**  **

How did i miss that… o.O

Now where’s that WPK color theme thread, hmm…

And Antibus… something about guards i just thought of and have a question about. Do the devs actually consider them this ‘utility’ kind of ship instead of tanks and update them as such? As of designed to protect the ship’s entourage, but not the ship itself, unless it’s solo combat. For that purpose it’s true that the mods and concept work well, but if it’s supposed to tank damage against a group of enemies it lacks. I just wanna know if i should stop considering them tanks or not, from the devs’ point of view and fit and play them accordingly xD

(just had a sparkle of imagination with their fittings)

1 point : Preset Colours are really good !

Edit : Thanks for Destroying the PaintJob I’ve done on my crusader S, it just ugly now

Can you post a screen example?

Neuroconnector «Owl II»

Hull and shield durability increase now stands at 10%

5% not 10% !

1386763723-screenshot-131211-130804.jpg

The color n°2 was red not yellow.

You guys are aware that the update was aimed at recon ships that have 50% recon module effectiveness increase bonus reduced to 30% and not all recon modules by 30%?

I think it’s a reasonable balance between recons. While at it, do some ships really need to have their range increase by whooping 50%, while guards have 25% increase, which seems more reasonable? It’s all rather inconsistent. 

Of course! Pre patch Pulsar could only tanked by those ships with Parasite which had that bonus. Now im not sure If they still can do it (In T4 it only affects Swift Eagle and King Nibelung IIRC)

If they make these overhauls to paints, they should erase custom paintjobs and refund the gs, so you can paint it again as you like… It’s what they have done in other f2p games too. There is nothing worse than paying for your customization and getting it completely screwed (like it happened to St1r) because of some changes to the game. 

Newsflash:

Some ships had their color sets swapped between themselves (my Wolf-M looks TERRIBLE now…). Others have had their base paint layouts changed (OMG, that Katana S!!!). Jeri ships seem to have had their orthogonal fiber-plated hull parts removed and replaced with hexagonal metal / carbon fiber type of material (why…?).

And why does Katana S have the same presets as the Wolf-M???

the graph saying how many people is playing any rank looks bad, the bars are too small… you should adjust the higher bar high at a fixed maximum height and adapt the other bars to it imho…

good work though  :yes_yes:

If they make these overhauls to paints, they should erase custom paintjobs and refund the gs, so you can paint it again as you like… It’s what they have done in other f2p games too. There is nothing worse than paying for your customization and getting it completely screwed (like it happened to St1r) because of some changes to the game. 

^ THIS

I want my GS on the Wolf-M back…

Sector conquest

Fixed a bug with incorrect corporation rating display

Improved team pick rules

Added corporation influence points reserve to the sector map

Fixed a bug that caused the wrong faction’s loyalty vouchers to be awarded

Fixed a bug with incorrect corporation influence display in contested locations

This will probably be thoroughly tested. 

They screwed up so much? Refund the colors!

I will paint again, just let us fix it… I spent over 10k GS on paints, I better not be dissapointed when I log in.

One question only :

Is the 3 minute(20 in some players cases) for a 3vs3 fixed yet ?

^ THIS

I want my GS on the Wolf-M back…

Please, contact our support team and explain your situation.

If i put gigas 2 on my styx… You guys will be so mad, as i already have 2x the new hp bar lol

I hope everyone gets there Fraps, camtastias, or print screens ready. I suggest antibus that you start a thread specifically on MM times and ask for a simple included log. (dont forget to explain where to get the log!) 

I see this patch as a small step in the right direction, but still very far from the end destination. Keep at it, you’re  doing a fine job! 

the graph saying how many people is playing any rank looks bad, the bars are too small… you should adjust the higher bar high at a fixed maximum height and adapt the other bars to it imho…

good work though  :yes_yes:

Fixed, will be in next patch.

Newsflash:

Some ships had their color sets swapped between themselves (my Wolf-M looks TERRIBLE now…). Others have had their base paint layouts changed (OMG, that Katana S!!!). Jeri ships seem to have had their orthogonal fiber-plated hull parts removed and replaced with hexagonal metal / carbon fiber type of material (why…?).

And why does Katana S have the same presets as the Wolf-M???

I knew they’d fail horribly somewhere, lol.

Please, contact our support team and explain your situation.

Is it simpler to ask for a full paintjob refund of just a specific ship?

Both ways are fine. Just explain your problem in detail.

One question only :

Is the 3 minute(20 in some players cases) for a 3vs3 fixed yet ?

No

Did I miss the answer to the request by [Astraal](< base_url >/index.php?/user/241500-astraal/) for further explaination back in the start of discussion ?      :what:

PvP: reduced possible ship rank difference in one battle