Star Conflict Knowledge Test

mark.jpg

Mercenaries!

New Test to check your Star Conflict knowledge. Check what do you know about the game.

10 randomly selected participants (with a 100%-result) will receive 1000 Galactic Standards as a reward!

Yours faithfully,

Star Conflict team

You forgot Survival in the first question… ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

And no option for 150-200 in the second question.

And question five doesn’t have the right option either…

I think you need to review your quiz XD

That is not a mode,that is trash.

Also,what about question 5?

Are those the sectors supposed to be located in the main system?(Pallas)Or the ones that do not include the restricted systems?Be more specific will ya?

Destroyer is…  A player who ruins battles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it’s the wrong answer for you, but for me it is totally the right answer XD

Cool scored 100% and a lot of grammar issues but ok.

How many sectors are there in Jericho = Open Space sectors, so ignore the PvP map sectors = 13 like last time.

1 minute ago, ORCA1911 said:

Cool scored 100% and a lot of grammar issues but ok.

Could you please PM me the asnwers,mate? I would appreciate ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

3 minutes ago, alytenno said:

Could you please PM me the asnwers,mate? I would appreciate ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Use wiki and game, you cant miss, the complicated stuff are mentioned here in the thread.

11 minutes ago, alytenno said:

That not how a quiz works ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

But that’s how you get your chance for the 1000 GS prize. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)
Also,could you explain wich are the sectors that they are talking about?Cause it is very confusing…I completed the quiz on another account,and managed to get 90%… ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

I think you can re-do the quiz anyway.

Keep in mind this quiz is not made by a english native speaker, thus some questions dont make sense much but u can guess the right answer anyway.

5 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Keep in mind this quiz is not made by a english native speaker, thus some questions dont make sense much but u can guess the right answer anyway.

Yeah but three of the questions don’t have correct answer choices. 1, 2 and 5 (well 2 has the correct answer but it’s still missing an option)

1 is about how many different types of pvp are ingame so is legit, 2 is about how many ships are there int he game, legit as well, and 5 is not constructed well but still legit if you think about it.

I scored 100%. Give me GS! ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

8 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

1 is about how many different types of pvp are ingame so is legit, 2 is about how many ships are there int he game, legit as well, and 5 is not constructed well but still legit if you think about it.

Question 1 forgot about Survival gamemode so is wrong. Question 2 is legit but is missing 150-200 option to make it logical. Question 5 makes no sense because there are way more than 13 Jericho systems, you just have to count them on the map.

2 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Question 1 forgot about Survival gamemode so is wrong. Question 2 is legit but is missing 150-200 option to make it logical. Question 5 makes no sense because there are way more than 13 Jericho systems, you just have to count them on the map.

I counted 200+ ships(after reaching 198 ships without the premium ones,I just selected the 200+ option).But I still can’t manage to know the answer for 5 … could someone please tell me how to count them,or what they are?!

33 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I’m not native either,but do I look like a total moron when it comes to grammar and speech?dont answer

3 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I’m not native either,but do I look like a total moron when it comes to grammar and speech?dont answer

They could have assigned a better english speaker for that matter…

Absolutely indeeded.