Star Conflict: Knowledge Day Discussion

9714cffdc37d364b1f51018c0182.jpg

Welcome to discuss [Star Conflict: Knowledge Day](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31310-star-conflict-knowledge-day/)!

ITS ACHIEVEMENTS TIME!

3 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

ITS ACHIEVEMENTS TIME!

Well, that’s the approach!)

1 hour ago, MightyHoot said:

Give us new achievements!

Yeah, I’d love to see some extra stuff for players that have been in for a while and already have this. Maybe some bonus broker missions for monos or crystals etc.

When will it start? And how long will it last?

ALRIGHT,got all the achievements,now back in my slumber.

I only only lack one standard title - Grandmaster. Too lazy to fly around in rank 3 ships. It’s easier to learn Japanese, than getting this achievement, at least in a current state.

40 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I only only lack one standard title - Grandmaster. Too lazy to fly around in rank 3 ships. It’s easier to learn Japanese, than getting this achievement, at least in a current state.

Same tho. The numbers may need to be tweaked a bit. Xp

is this active now?   

When will this start ? and how long is the event ?

13 hours ago, Krodah said:

is this active now?   

It is. From the moment of posting this)

12 hours ago, Kaprylo said:

When will this start ? and how long is the event ?

Untill next week probably

5 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Untill next week probably

Shouldn’t it be Knowledge week then?

3 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Shouldn’t it be Knowledge week then?

Let make it a month!

Eight hours non-stop and I became a Child Defender. Look, children, how I adore you. What was the most difficult for you during getting it done?
Nothing too difficult here, just sleep deprivation (I thought the task was going to stay for a day only).   Also, what hurt me most was my pinky! My fingernail gave me trouble (though, only after my hormones calmed down; some hours later):
Sorry for asking it here, but where can I read about some pedals to use my legs instead?

pinky_move_down_button.jpg.95d5ee884612314bf52473d0282f8e98.jpg

24 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

Eight hours non-stop and I became a Child Defender. Look, children, how I adore you. What was the most difficult for you during getting it done?
Nothing too difficult here, just sleep deprivation (I thought the task was going to stay for a day only).   Also, what hurt me most was my pinky! My fingernail gave me trouble (though, only after my hormones calmed down; some hours later):
Sorry for asking it here, but where can I read about some pedals to use my legs instead?

pinky_move_down_button.jpg.95d5ee884612314bf52473d0282f8e98.jpg

What language is this.

Also child defender isn’t that hard dude. Just play a few T5 rounds to get your stats up then squad with a few newbies. Ezpz.

16 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

What language is this.

I beg your pardon? Was anything weird? Did you mean ‘pedals’? Those which you use in cars for breaking and accelerating. Sorry for the flood, but the official brainstormer asked me. Should we use PM?

a few newbies

Especially in some PvE in Naberia, when a carton interceptor rushes ahead, dies in a crowd and then uses all sorts of profanity and bad language to state that nobody saved them.

screenshot-160901-015428.jpg.c25ee79d03bb7e01efc8d54c7dfad5da.jpg

Newbies not n00bs.

Aww as someone who understands Russian my eyes hurt reading that spam… when someone starts this with me my ignore list grows. Reminds of times I played LoL  ![:013j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/013j.png “:013j:”)

12 minutes ago, gheni4 said:

Reminds of times I played LoL  ![:013j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/013j.png “:013j:”)

#relatable