Star Conflict always crashes when I hit the play button on steam

I reinstalled the game multiple times, checked the file integrity everytime, everything should work, im on Windows 10…

i wonder if steam isn’t sht finally…

did you try with sc launcher ?

I dont use the sc launcher anymore, I like steam…

7 minutes ago, SheenShade said:

i wonder if steam isn’t sht finally…

did you try with sc launcher ?

I dont use the sc launcher anymore, I like steam…

Just installed and tried the original SC launcher, same problem…

Are there any logs in the My Documents/My Games/Stat Conflict/logs folder? (Or in the exceptions folder). Hey would be really helpful.

2 hours ago, John161 said:

Are there any logs in the My Documents/My Games/Stat Conflict/logs folder? (Or in the exceptions folder). Hey would be really helpful.

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17049)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17048)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17047)[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17046)

This is the newest log I could find

Your crashreports was recieved and will be analysed

Its been a long time and I have the same problem, even after the new update…

On 6/10/2018 at 11:56 AM, Ripterer said:

Its been a long time and I have the same problem, even after the new update…

Attach your dxdiag please

2 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Attach your dxdiag please

Here - [DxDiag.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17183)

Try to install latest video driver update

Driver Date/Size: 10.11.2016 3:00:00, 39863888 bytes

On 6/14/2018 at 9:22 AM, Skula1975 said:

Try to install latest video driver update

I tried but it doesnt work, I got the Geforce Experience app that is supposted to update my nvidia driver, but there is an error, I tried also manually, intel drivers wont work, saying that my system is incompatible, even tho I got exactly the drivers I was supposted to get, same thing with nvidia, even their website (nvidia’s) wont detect my computer stats, even tho I got the newest java version… In other words, I cant update my drivers and this is a problem on my end, if there is anyway around please let me know…

21 hours ago, Ripterer said:

I cant update my drivers

May be you can reinstall window?

7 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

I planned to do it a while ago, but I have to wait a month

On 6/20/2018 at 9:34 AM, Skula1975 said:

Just reinstalled windows, fresh version, fresh drivers, it still doesnt work…

Try running Nvidia as a primary device. 

Also you can set it up as per application here:

https://imgur.com/Affy9GN

Out of curiosity - did you install any drivers after the windows 10 installation? Or is it still vanilla?

11 hours ago, niripas said:

Try running Nvidia as a primary device. 

Also you can set it up as per application here:

https://imgur.com/Affy9GN

Out of curiosity - did you install any drivers after the windows 10 installation? Or is it still vanilla?

I just updated everything I could after the windows install, I tried updating the nvidia drivers with their app, didnt work (just like before I reinstalled windows), I also tried to download and install the driver from their website, it still didnt work, even tho it should have been, I changed some settings in the nvidia control panel (like in the imgur image), I think the problem might be in steam, or in hardware, I tried alot of things…

3 hours ago, Ripterer said:

I just updated everything I could after the windows install, I tried updating the nvidia drivers with their app, didnt work (just like before I reinstalled windows), I also tried to download and install the driver from their website, it still didnt work, even tho it should have been, I changed some settings in the nvidia control panel (like in the imgur image), I think the problem might be in steam, or in hardware, I tried alot of things…

Have you tried with vanilla Win10 install  before you started to install any drivers?

On 7/25/2018 at 2:06 PM, niripas said:

Have you tried with vanilla Win10 install  before you started to install any drivers?

I did, after I saw it didnt work I tried to update my drivers