Star Conflict... A long... long time ago

Its been forever since I’ve made this video, but dang I miss leveling up my dagger V when everyone used to PVP, there were no bots, and the ping was always good.  I also really, really, miss that shrapnel cannon’s firing mechanism.  Ahh the good ole days!  Oh yeah… I had a name change too!  Wish I could still record while I played.

Let me know what you think, or post really old videos yourself to bring back the nostalgia!

The days of being able to equip multiple modifiers ;-;

Can’t watch :frowning:   It is not available in my country because it may contain music from the label UMG

Can’t watch :frowning:   It is not available in my country because it may contain music from the label UMG

use a VPN :stuck_out_tongue:

use a VPN :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks :slight_smile:  no idea what one is, but thanks :slight_smile:  I’ll try using a proxy, no idea if that helps though

The days of being able to equip multiple modifiers ;-;

I don’t think I ever used more than the kinetic ammo.  Kinetic has always been my favorite!  But yeah, that was kinda crazy doing multiple damage types

I enjoyed t2 way more than i am enjoying t3. Dagger V is quite under-rated. Not quite a Swift Mk3, but it still kicks plenty of xxxx

2x ammo op

I just want the old auto charging shrapnel back!  It was especially insane on a guard at close range.

Non heating RF plasma and RF rail, 8km long -las, pulse lazor on tackler or frig ftw…eh, good times.

Even at the time double ammo and shrap cannon cooldown felt OP.

I will say this, now there is ammo to simply put shrap cannon at .7 spread…

I will say this, mines & missiles felt right. I get that they are nuts, but it felt good to mine field a beacon in a fighter.

This is magical. So many good memories flooding back… omg…

I miss the instant Que pops!