Star Conflict 101 by Minokawa

Hi there! So, I’ve started a guide series fo the hungarian players, the language of the videos is hungarian but ICatchyo has created subtitles for it. There will be more videos coming soon TM

Nice little tutorial for new players! But i’ll correct few things: the actual weakest ceptor depend of the side of conflict you are using it, for example recon of the fed is weak but the one from the empire is much more stronger! Also some frigate are able to dodge enemy fire like the fed engineer and fed guard! But those are details players will notice once in battle ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

And what about suppressor? ^^

The supressor is the “additional type which I will speak more about in an upcoming video” ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) I agree with this, but for example, if we look only at the empire ceptors, the recon is the weakest ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Agreed ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) waiting for your next Tutorial ^^

9 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

but the one from the empire is much more stronger

yes yes! FOR THE EMPIRE!

9 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

recon of the fed is weak

blasphemy! ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

41 minutes ago, g4borg said:

blasphemy!

Weaker(in defense capabilities) than the Empire recon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

3 minutes ago, The_Minokawa said:

Weaker(in defense capabilities) than the Empire recon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Who needs ‘defense capabilities’, when you have wiggles?

7 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Who needs ‘defense capabilities’, when you have wiggles?

Those who preffer toughness over speed o.O

36 minutes ago, The_Minokawa said:

Those who preffer toughness over speed o.O

It’s not only speed. Combining High rotation&strafe in this game is always better than “toughness”, sure there are some exceptions but especially considering 'ceptors: that’s the only true rule.

Not being hit at all, is way better than trying to tank damage with ships that have no numbers for that.

Sure dodgin and firing at the same time, is not easy at all and on top of that you need a good ping and stable fps to do that. But as a matter of fact: that’s what makes (made… sigh) 'ceptors strong.

For a newcomers the bigger “numbers” from empire 'ceptors seems tasty, but apart few exceptions who is more agile win. If you also have skills. But If you don’t avoid being hitten in a 'ceptor: you are only a yummy meatball waiting for someone to eats you, at that point having few more surivability points doesn’t matters. You can still wiggle for win in an Empire or Jerry 'ceptor, but it is less effective (even if there were some really good pilots makin those profitable).

8 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

It’s not only speed. Combining High rotation&strafe in this game is always better than “toughness”, sure there are some exceptions but especially considering 'ceptors: that’s the only true rule.

Not being hit at all, is way better than trying to tank damage with ships that have no numbers for that.

Sure dodgin and firing at the same time, is not easy at all and on top of that you need a good ping and stable fps to do that. But as a matter of fact: that’s what makes (made… sigh) 'ceptors strong.

For a newcomers the bigger “numbers” from empire 'ceptors seems tasty, but apart few exceptions who is more agile win. If you also have skills. But If you don’t avoid being hitten in a 'ceptor: you are only a yummy meatball waiting for someone to eats you, at that point having few more surivability points doesn’t matters. You can still wiggle for win in an Empire or Jerry 'ceptor, but it is less effective (even if there were some really good pilots makin those profitable).

I tottally agree with you, and i dont really understand how we come this far from the origial topic. Where i only said that the empire is stronger and federation is faster (as i know; ths rule is works with all classes) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

7 minutes ago, The_Minokawa said:

I tottally agree with you, and i dont really understand how we come this far from the origial topic. Where i only said that the empire is stronger and federation is faster (as i know; ths rule is works with all classes) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Welcome to the English forum ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) I really like the vid and can’t wait to see more. Thx

1 hour ago, The_Minokawa said:

'Cause what you call “stronger defense ability” is incorrect.

But nevermind. We (mightyhoot, g4b, me) are the ones you should never listen to. Better listening to guys like this one above.

9 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

But nevermind. We (mightyhoot, g4b, me) are the ones you should never listen to. Better listening to guys like this one above.

c’mon don’t discourage her ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) She knows her stuff. She made video.

Just now, MightyHoot said:

She made video.

But thats doesn’t means that i know everything right ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) By the way, can anyone point where is the problem ? I mean timecode for the video, then i can check where is the error ^^

cmon i didnt say its wrong, in terms of survivability, they are indeed weak ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

of course for the reasons stated, it is not weak overall, but easier to die by damage than an empire recon. which in turn is easier to hit, can’t run away and shares low damage of recons. isn’t this all obvious anyway?

wait.

then there is the ellydium recon with the biggest random alpha damage in the game, superspeed, beacon denial spray (codename F4RT), blink and every button makes it heal back while they steal your captain.

1 minute ago, The_Minokawa said:

But thats doesn’t means that i know everything right ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) By the way, can anyone point where is the problem ? I mean timecode for the video, then i can check where is the error ^^

I wasn’t pointin at the video, I didn’t have thr opportunity to watch it so far.

I was explaining what Tillowaty (Mightyhoot) was saying.

28 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

I wouldn’t be too concerned with what this one ^ is saying. Its a great video and critics are out there. *grain of salt* ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

ok, now i watched it at home.

i do have to say, enormously much detail into the cutting and presentation of this. love the animated presentation a lot.

great work.

Amugy, a páncélzat szerintem federácioban “átlagos”, s csak jerrichoban gyenge. egy nagy külömbség pd. a fed guard s a jerri guard között, hogy a fed guard tud tankolni páncélzaton, a jerri nem. a sebzés is magasabb a federácioban, enyhén, ha teljes gyorsaságbol lösz, de amugy ott átlagos igaz. Tehát szerintem ez volt az egyetlen mini-hiba, a többinél inkább ugy van hogy mindenre amit mondunk, lehet találni egy egy hajot ami kivétel ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

40 minutes ago, g4borg said:

a páncélzat szerintem federácioban “átlagos”, s csak jerrichoban gyenge

Az összehasonlításhoz a SC wiki-ről néztem az adatokat ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Üdvözöljük angol fórum

Spoiler

Welcome to English forum.

My work is done here lol ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)  hf with the vids! And if you need anyone to be a prop or someone to shoot at, I’m your man.