Star Conflict 1.9.3 Halloween in Space (Discussion)

d609c40594a4609773b6cb21aa84.jpg.d030052847f477eadc853e89c5aab5ad.jpg

Welcome to the[Star Conflict 1.9.3](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/40933-star-conflict-193-halloween-in-space/)discussion topic!

Can we get the exact stats for the disintegrator buff?

screenshot-211028-192952.jpg.ecf749f6f838940d8621bffbd8c9d67f.jpg

2 hours ago, Neoncreeper1MEDK said:

Can we get the exact stats for the disintegrator buff?

It’s beyond idiotic.

LMXyEi5.png

I honestly cannot wait for whoever greenlit this to be either fired or moved to Crossout as soon as possible. Dealt with stupid changes like this for how many years now and they’ve refused to learn in the slightest.

Why yes, let’s make  REGULAR DISINTEGRATOR HITS 1 SHOT THE STANDARD SHIELD CAPACITY OF ARCHON AND SIBYL.

I swear these people either don’t have a brain or consume enough alcohol within a 24 hour period to paralyse an Elephant for a month because for the quote en quote “problem” they’ve quote en quote “solved” they’ve made at least 5 brand new problems.

Rank 8 and 11 Destroyers which already were considered completely garbage and “free kills” are now even more free kills - like spawning in one should just disconnect you from the game or something at this point.

• Blueprint for producing the “Plasma gun Mk-3” is now available for research and trading

Finally!

It appears this ship can only be bought? Correct me if I am wrong.  

Did this patch reduce the number of mission loot search to 2 (from 3)?  Or am I doing something wrong?

–jc

10 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

It appears this ship can only be bought? Correct me if I am wrong.  

Yep DLC only - so it’s immediately ignorable.

6 minutes ago, jimenching said:

Did this patch reduce the number of mission loot search to 2 (from 3)?  Or am I doing something wrong?

–jc

Some discussion and yelling on discord revealed there is now an “early finish” penalty in PvE. If you finish a mission in under 5 minutes the credit reward is heavily reduced and some loot search attempts are missing.

45 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Yep DLC only - so it’s immediately ignorable.

So no more ship can be bought with gold. I am at 293,000 gs with not much to spend it on. 

It appears they have devalued gold standards at this point. 

DISINTEGRATOR buff is not even stupid it`s the best proof that abortion till 18yo SHOULD BE LEGAL