Star Conflict 1.9.2 Tip of the spear (Discussion)

What is the end date for this event to get the ship without buying dlc?

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

What is the end date for this event to get the ship without buying dlc?

It’s been the 20th since the event was announced. It was in the event post. XD

So pretty much the only way to get this ship is to every single task or buy it. I missed a few and a few did not count towards my 35 missions. I am 9 out. It seems to get the last 9 done in 3 days is impossible. They said the last day to buy the deluxe pack was the 12th, and that did not remain true. That’s why I asked. I was hoping I had more time. These devs seem to change their minds at a whim.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:44 PM, borizmsteam said:

I have spend most of the 2000 Xenochips for useless seed chips not knowing that 2000 Xenochips is needed for the Protazan cabin. What was behind creating such a horrible situation for the players? What is the point of this event, if not to build the ship?!?

Please give us the 75% discount for Protazan DLC - it is the fair price for a regular 16 level ship. I prefer to pay a bit to support the developers (what I’m doing from time to time in SC).

I was playing this game every day since 2013 (some beta) with a few longer breaks and I’m missing only 3 ships on my account.

Deleted because double post. See [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/40904-exchange-galactic-standards-for-xenochips/&do=findComment&comment=442559)

I have 1115 chips, the only way to spend them are unreachable. At first there were cheaper boxes that have been removed. What I’m supposed to do with these now? Every event leaves me a bitter taste…

1 hour ago, Xiret said:

I have 1115 chips, the only way to spend them are unreachable. At first there were cheaper boxes that have been removed. What I’m supposed to do with these now? Every event leaves me a bitter taste…

I know right? I was planning on getting one of those chip crates too but they switched to expensive and pointless cosmetic crates half way in.

Simply put, if you compare the number of pilots owning an Relic/Emperor versus a Protazan, you can see how well the event fared, which would be highly indicative NEVER to repeat such a mistake. There should not have been a 2k gate on the container, the ratio of the pvp to pve tasks discriminated heavily against pve players, and there is no reward for players who have accumulated xenochips yet have not reached the base minimum of 1200.

Taking into consideration the ‘features’ of this event, the next event ought to be something centred around pve missions only. Seems right, with one ‘Play 1 pvp match’ task thrown in for good measure.

It astounds me how much such crucial and glaring event flaws were given the go-ahead. It was as though no thought was put into it. Hmmm.

PS. Casually playing nets me 1500k xenochips, as a daily player, for reference. Shocking and disappointing.