Star Conflict 1.8.0 Faction Wars (Discussion)

6 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

…No I was have a pretty easy time killing interceptors and fighters with it. Try using Uranium shells, a pulse discharger and a couple of infrareds along with it - makes a world of difference. Quite easy to hit interceptors at around 5-6km using high projectile speed.

That is safe and sound on paper and paper only - yea, there is a kill potential if you build it THAT way and yes, i believe that happened, but when you think about it, you are giving away what - 4 modules (?) to make it effective? Instead of putting them to places where you would naturally put them on a tanking Jericho dessie. And all that takes place on a destroyer that is slow as hell, so its just a matter of time till a covops sneaks behind to instagib you.

Again, take Ze’ta as an example, cause thats what is a referential benchmark for rank 17 destroyers - you’ll find out how many flaws Relic really has.

Those are not exactly flaws, that is actually normal. Ever since the newer ranks were introduced there was this increasing trend of a weird need of one-ups. Every ship module had to be better in some way over the previous and now it looks like more “why do i have to put modules so this ship can easily kill, why not include the power of 7-8 different stats from said modules so i can just focus on tank”.

Jokes aside, its a new ship, it will probably go into several cycles of reee-adjustments, don’t worry about it. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

4 hours ago, DaRealSlimOopsie said:

That is safe and sound on paper and paper only - yea, there is a kill potential if you build it THAT way and yes, i believe that happened, but when you think about it, you are giving away what - 4 modules (?) to make it effective? Instead of putting them to places where you would naturally put them on a tanking Jericho dessie. And all that takes place on a destroyer that is slow as hell, so its just a matter of time till a covops sneaks behind to instagib you.

Again, take Ze’ta as an example, cause thats what is a referential benchmark for rank 17 destroyers - you’ll find out how many flaws Relic really has.

Heavy Repelling Drones and sound are your friend in that case. And no - it’s not “giving away” it’s just setup for different role. Like anti-fighter Brave setup for example.