Star Conflict 1.7.4 Curse of the Leviathan (Discussion)

Star Conflict 1.7.4 the Curse of Leviathan is here!

Infect, escape from the infected, celebrate Halloween and experience the dark atmosphere of the universe!

d09f742ce21a480cbc408b74e844.jpg.e1cfee7c8fcebc8baa9cec4d16400d46.jpg

[Description of the update](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/40141-star-conflict-174-curse-of-the-leviathan/)

4k98ei.jpg

Is Plague Doctor permanent ship or another timed thing like Black Ghost?

What is happening in this game?
For the last six days of the pvp fight, it has been just lags.
You can’t fly, the ship is flying forward and back, or it’s going in circles, I can’t shoot or maneuver.
Today, I am not able to do even one pvp battle, because I still have lags.
The problems have been for several days, and now you have realised that something is wrong?
Are you mocking the players?

14 hours ago, MMagic308 said:

What is happening in this game?
For the last six days of the pvp fight, it has been just lags.
You can’t fly, the ship is flying forward and back, or it’s going in circles, I can’t shoot or maneuver.
Today, I am not able to do even one pvp battle, because I still have lags.
The problems have been for several days, and now you have realised that something is wrong?
Are you mocking the players?

Looks it improved yesterday. Today I had little or no problems. Nice it is playable once again ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Recons! Start your engines!  ![:crazy:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/crazy.png “:crazy:”)

Still the same problems.

wurde etwas am matchmaking geändert? seid tagen werde ich vermehrt mit einem lvl 12 schiff in lvl 15-17 gematched …da geht mal voll der spiel spass verloren sorry

Aside from lags added to new patch you changed some rules of lederboards ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Points gained during skirmishes go to PvP instead of PvE scoring wall. It really makes some funny stuations… ![:01414:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/01414.png “:01414:”)

Edit: 11/10. Guys - I really wanted to buy some DLCs, but … up to the moment you repair the lags #walletclosed. Maybe start feeding server hamsters.

Nothing changes as there were lags, they are.
You can’t fly in PvP battles, because I don’t shoot and I go around in circles.
Are you going to fix this or are you waiting for players to quit the game?

If you do not intend to fix it, let me know, because it’s a waste of my time for such a lagged game.

Regular day in Lag Conflict

image.png.517737fdce6949c5877b07464e4d89b7.png

image.png.fd0863e7b7429213c96f6b1833e573f5.png

Could we please get the eu server disabled until it works again?

Playing with 50% packetloss every 5 seconds isnt that nice of an experience.

“Teleportation sphere

• Cooldown increased to 40 seconds
  • Jump range increased to 2500 m”

Uhhh… 20 seconds wasn’t long enough? I already thought it was too long… I don’t think this change is necessary.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:34 AM, Exarus said:

“Teleportation sphere

• Cooldown increased to 40 seconds
  • Jump range increased to 2500 m”

Uhhh… 20 seconds wasn’t long enough? I already thought it was too long… I don’t think this change is necessary.

IMO it was a bad attempt to nerf taikin as its strength lies somewhere else while making tharga lesser in the gunship scene by mistake. I might be wrong tho, the change feels random.

5 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

IMO it was a bad attempt to nerf taikin as its strength lies somewhere else while making tharga lesser in the gunship scene by mistake. I might be wrong tho, the change feels random.

Why should that be seen as a Tai’Kin nerf? If anything it was a justified nerf for Thar’Ga and Ze’Ta.

1 hour ago, Johnnynator1 said:

Why should that be seen as a Tai’Kin nerf? If anything it was a justified nerf for Thar’Ga and Ze’Ta.

Random guess really, i keep forgetting about zeta tho.

12 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Random guess really, i keep forgetting about zeta tho.

The teleportation sphere nerf was an attempt at a blanket change for Ze’ta and Tai’kin since @ 28 seconds a Ze’ta could disengage from almost all unfavourable engagements if paired with a wormhole and Tai’kin is well… Tai’kin. The thing is far too mobile for it’s own good.