Star Conflict 1.7.2 (Discussion)

aebfa7b40e1d98f15d32274f61e8.jpg

Welcome to the [Star Conflict 1.7.2.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39877-star-conflict-172-pirate-chronicles-stage-two/) discussion topic!

1. It is good to hear OS assault is back. Time to farm chips guys.

2. The color of guardians in OS changed into grey from blue, but I wish devs distinguish the friendly between the neutral by putting them in different colors.
    The difference between the friendly and the neutral is that if you accidentally shoot at the friendly with safety on, they don’t return fire. On the other hands, the neutral 
    will fire back at you and turn red at the same condition. 

3. NVM about previous one. The neutral standing is grey and positive standing is blue.

Mild breakdown of the new Reputation system (Day 1 edition)

Every faction now has an associated Reputation.
The reputation you have with each faction moves independantly from one another _ including Enclave reputation _

In order to gain Enclave reputation you need to:
Kill police ships in sectors other than station sectors (Guardian 17, New Eden, Mendes IX, Ellydium Theta)
Kill police turrets in sectors other than station sectors

Kill Crystallids/Cybers in captured territory

In order to lose Enclave reputation you need to:

Kill Enclave ships (any Artuga sector or Enclave held sector)
Kill Enclave station turrets (any Artuga sector)

In order to gain reputation with other factions:

Kill Enclave ships (any Artuga sector or Enclave held sector)
Kill Enclave station turrets (any Artuga sector)

In order to lose reputation with other factions:
Kill police ships in sectors other than station sectors
Kill police turrets in sectors other than station sectors
Kill “Enclave Transports” in Artuga sectors

Currently our beloved  P R O L A P S E G O D  is missing in action and is no longer spawning (as of Day 1 of the update). Other Artuga boss spawn triggers are also unknown however they are reportedly supposed to drop the new “overdrive” module for the Tornado.

For those who weren’t out at the sectors when the Enclave cap’d them:

• Reputation update posts new list in chat far too frequently, filling up all chat tabs in just a five minute session. Would be nice if it could update itself in real time but only post in chat every five minutes if you are in a sector, or make it its own chat tab list so you can check yourself.

• Crystallids now know how to speak English and have hijacked pirate voices to tell me that I’ll (get) pay for that attack, and that I maek them angwy.

• Lost 2k Enclave rep in five minutes, if they want us to join them why do they shoot us XD

Grey markers for neutral ships is ok, though I’d prefer to easily see human players as a different marker. I mean they are more likely to sneak up on you than friendly guards, or Bruisers which make their intention known from 5km away ;p

screenshot-200721-192511.png.56459f54442537019d7dec2d56ecaa1a.png

Also, be careful when using AOE weapons like echo cannon in OS.
If your AOE weapon damages guardians, they become red and your reputation towards Empire etc would be decreased when you accidentally kill them.

Tip: If you accidentally turn empire etc into red, jump the nearest gate and go back to the previous area, and it will be reset.

well because of there only being like 40ish days left i cant complete stage one and 2 at the same time unless im missing a better way to get xenochips

I sure hope the rep system does more than manage aggro.

Also why different pass h

With this many more tasks, either the event should be extended, or some way to get more Xenochips be added. Maybe change the diminishing returns to give two instances of 25, then the rest, idk.

1 hour ago, Lucy_Bubbles said:

40ish days left i cant complete stage one and 2 at the same time

22 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

the event should be extended

Aight, imma see what this fish can do bout’ dat.

Main question is how all reputation system affecting ours live? There is any bonus/penalty system implemented or it just a numbers?

10 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

In order to gain Enclave reputation you need to:

This is not working for me.

And for some reason the empire seens to own all transports in the galaxy, even the enclave ones.

and there is any point in befriending the enclave or should i star reconsidering my decisions?

Hello
it’s my firts post on the community.

I only have one question, how the event work ? I read the firs post about the new update but i still can’t understand.

Thank in advance.

7 hours ago, Shephred said:

This is not working for me.

And for some reason the empire seens to own all transports in the galaxy, even the enclave ones.

and there is any point in befriending the enclave or should i star reconsidering my decisions?

As of last night the Crystallid captured sectors were taken by the Enclave so like literally within minutes of me writing the post that information became invalidated.
As for the second part - we don’t know yet; it’s too early for any obvious benefits to be logged/found other than leaderboards

1. -Every Transport of Assault (Enclave,Impreial,Federal,Jericho) is owned by the empire, and if i kill them i’m losing imperial reputaion

• station guards aren’t dropping containers like enclave ships, so if i’m befriended enclave i just lose chance to get loot
    • If i’m befriended with the enclave i can’t get loot in the sectors they controll so it has no point to befriend enclave
    • If the enclave attacks a zone, they’re instantly capturing it (idk maybe that isn’t a bug) and the fraction’s station isn’t disappearing from the zone

Anyways i like the update, players should be orange if they have PvP mode activated, because i can’t see these players in sectors filled with NPC ships

Im fighting for the enclave and making their tasks, the woman says that i can keep the seed chips that the police drops but they kinda don’t drop it… they don’t drop anything at all…

51 minutes ago, Shephred said:

Im fighting for the enclave and making their tasks, the woman says that i can keep the seed chips that the police drops but they kinda don’t drop it… they don’t drop anything at all…

Because the game is bugged… They NEED to drop chips and loot, because right now the only thing u can befriend Enclave is to explore Artuga without getting attacked…

There are a few things not working quite as well as they should, it should be fixed soon™. 

Finally i collected 90.000 reputation on enclave, and earned the “respect” ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) And now they’re blue not gray anymore, i still can damage them anyways, the only sad thing is very small amount of players are supporting enclave, and they’re losing influence everywhere  ![:angry:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.png “:angry:”)

1616108438_StarConflict1.7.2.1414102020_07_22.18_41_36.png.944edbded7ec22ff3bfe8b1c346933a3.jpg

The problem with allying with tne Enclave currently is you lose the ability to farm seed chips, captured sectors are removed from sector conquest and you’re by default negative karma. 

HOWEVER;

The boys at the PROLAPSE GOD CULT I mean official discord are workshopping a way we can side with the Enclave, be positive karma and  heal Enclave ships.  We out here making a whole new game.

28 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

The problem with allying with tne Enclave currently is you lose the ability to farm seed chips, captured sectors are removed from sector conquest and you’re by default negative karma. 

HOWEVER;

The boys at the PROLAPSE GOD CULT I mean official discord are workshopping a way we can side with the Enclave, be positive karma and  heal Enclave ships.  We out here making a whole new game.

Idc about chips lol i bought both the 2 battle pass so i will behave new chips, and already own 20-30 chips in the storage, pretty good chips so i’m filled, i also don’t care about Conquest, i hate it, only playing Portals, and i love negative karma, idk why that’s a problem… with Marten i can defend myself and also can escape, so i don’t need PvE mode…