Star Conflict 1.7.1 (Discussion)

8746048a00de24a8580412fe8567.jpg

Welcome to the [Star Conflict 1.7.1.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39852-star-conflict-171-spaceball-time/) discussion topic!

looking foward to see more changes in destroyers ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Buffing Destroyers? Is this some kind of out of season April fool’s joke?

Good night

On 06/29 around 11 am, I finished stage 33 which gave me access to several chips, but it was nothing for my message box and it was not for the stock, and I see that other players had the same problem.
I’ve been trying to solve this problem since 06/30 but you don’t want to help me, even if I show you the screenshots of the receipt and the time.

IMG_20200629_230843.jpg.5dddf7e3eea847ccaa915bd1b372008d.jpg

IMG_20200629_230847.jpg.e76d2bcd8d46611b7a10905d633575cd.jpg

3 hours ago, ExpertTyrant said:

Lol, from the player whose interests include “killing Ze’tas”. But yeah, looks like destroyers got a couple adjustments in their favor.

Oh, fixed the blind spot on the cruiser? Who told? I thought that was pretty obvious but I never had to share the spot with anyone. That’s good, it was too easy.

You can leave battles early now and not be suspended until it’s over? That’s what it sounds like to me, instead you pay for it by having rewards in subsequent battles reduced. Better than being forced to sit and wait.

7 hours ago, ExpertTyrant said:

Only Ze’ta is relatively powerful. Tyrant is beyond easy to klll at close range with explosive weapons, missiles and singularity cannon. Sirius can barely survive a plasma arc and Vigilant is just a sponge. It loses modules far too quickly and has next to no method of self defence let alone have the ability to disengage from an unfavourable fight like Sirius and Ze’ta.

Besides that - the Destroyer changes that made it through to the balance pass iteration were so unbelievably gutted it isn’t funny - with almost every Destroyer proposal almost stating  explicitly  that Ze’ta is exempt. Meaning the Destroyers that  actually need the buffs  are supposed to be the only ones that get the buffs.

The devs managed to f*ck that up too of course.

With that mass drivers buff looks like my Ronin will do even better

• Fixed “blindspot” in cruiser : Well done, that 27dmg/s blows up a level 1 drone and now it’s just an annoying visual effect in the middle of the cruiser (I hate this effect, hurts the eyes). There was no real advantage to sitting in that spot anyway as if you can manage to make it into there, you are able to kill the cruiser anyway with or without doing that.

• Executor cluster missile is no longer dealing damage to cruiser via direct hit or cluster missiles.

• When do we get the Ellydium guard ship?